33.

"Hmm~" I felt my hot breath bounce against Kiyoomi's arm, which was functioning as a support under my head.

He had complied with my request and carried me to the bed where we now lay together. He lay behind me while his fingers kept running over my wet clit over and over again, moving from there to where it felt best.

His hot lips, meanwhile, rested on my neck and god-never would I have thought how sensitive I was on that one. Kiyoomi sucked on the exact spot on the back of my neck where my spine is, licking and kissing all over it. This stimulation alone - his mouth on my neck, causing tiny little jolts of electricity in my body, would surely be enough to make me come.

But thank goodness he didn't just leave it at that. His fingers felt so incredibly good inside me. The way he slowly slid them into me from behind and just as slowly took them out again, stroking my clit and repeating the process.

That feels so good. I really like this.

"Oh yeah?", I heard Kiyoomi murmur behind me.

Had I said that out loud?

With red cheeks, I turned my head toward him. "Yes," I admitted. It was far too good to be embarrassed right now. Before he could say anything, I turned to face him completely. "I can't get enough of your touches, Kiyoomi."

His eyes widened for a brief moment before he immediately placed his soft lips on mine and it wasn't long before I felt his tongue on my bottom lip.

I opened my mouth to allow his tongue to enter. His hot tongue slid over mine as his fingers continued to move inside me.

Moaning, I ran my hand down his chest to his pants where I felt his erect cock through his sweatpants. My fingers delicately ran over his length, whereupon I heard him sigh into the kiss.

My heart beat faster at the thought of my touch eliciting this response from him.

Slowly, I ran my hand down his pants to take his raw cock in my hand. But as soon as I pressed my hand against his member, he let up from the kiss, gasping.

"Wait. I've been hard since I watched you touching yourself. If you keep going like that, I won't last long."

Sakusa P.O.V.

Her cheeks flushed at my statement. But it was true. The mere sight of her naked body already made me rock hard.

I'm so horny for her that I can hardly stand it.

With a deft move, I turned her onto her stomach, eliciting a gasp from her. Startled, she looked over her shoulder, but I immediately pressed my face into the crook of her neck to stop her.

Her hair lightly tickled my face. "You smell different." My lips settled on her neck and worked their way further down.

"I- I used a... a different sham..." she couldn't bring herself to say more under heavy breaths. But that was enough for me to understand.

It wasn't that she smelled bad. On the contrary, she smelled like lavender and I like that scent. However, I preferred her usual sweet scent on her. It suited her personality better.

My mouth continued to work its way down her spine with wet kisses until I reached her coccyx.

"Ass up," I commanded.

With her head flushed, she looked at me over her shoulder. "Wh-what?"

Of course, she was embarrassed. What else could she be.

My gaze remained steadfast as I repeated slowly, "Get your ass up," with an undertone that allowed no rejoinder.

She bit her lips before spinning around again, supporting her weight on her forearms. The rest of her upper body remained on the mat as she slowly lifted her butt.