40.

"Get rid of all that stuff."

"What for?"

"Simpley 'cause that's what a normal thinking person does."

"But what if it's really pretty stuff?"

"So? Get rid of it anyway."

"Hmm." Sadly, as if the situation really involved him, Bokuto looked from the TV back to Atsumu. "But what if-"

"No." The latter casually folded his arms behind his head as he leaned back into a more comfortable position. "I'd do it like that."

Sulking, Bokuto looked back and forth one more time between his blond teammate and the movie we were watching in his room. For once, his hair was not styled. Otherwise, it would have certainly gone down along with the corners of his mouth, like it always does.

"I see it like Bokuto. If it is something useful, why not keep it? After all, it has nothing to do with the person anymore."

"I think it does," I now interjected as well. For some reason the guys decided to watch a romance drama. When it came to a scene where the couple split up and the protagonist threw away everything his ex-girlfriend had ever given him, the discussion had begun. "Why would you keep anything from your ex? I think if you're done with them, then you should get rid of the stuff. They just unnecessarily keep reminding you of that person. In my opinion, you're still attached to the person if you keep their stuff."

"Exactly!" agreed Atsumu, while Inunaki at the same time said, "Bullshit."

"Let's say," Inunaki continued speaking. "My ex-girlfriend gave me a pair of glasses that I wore for years; should I throw them away just because we broke up?"

"Yes!" was the reply from Atsumu and me.

"Like there's no other glasses in the world. Buy a new pair." In my opinion, nothing you got from your ex has any business staying with you any longer. Tōru gave me dozens of things back then that I couldn't possibly keep. "Just imagine if your new potential girlfriend asks you about where you got your glasses, what will you answer?"

Inunaki sat back, unimpressed, as he took the Pockys from Atsumu's hand to shove some of them into his mouth.

With a click of his tongue, the setter took the sweets back from his hand. "I can't believe you're still wearing your ex-girlfriend's glasses."

Annoyed, the Libero took the Pockys back to himself. "That was an example airhead! I don't even wear glasses!"

"This conversation is making me sad," Bokuto pouted, sitting in front of us as the three of us leaned against the end of his bed. "What's your opinion on this Omi-Omi?"

Our heads all flitted to Kiyoomi, who was sitting on Bokuto's desk chair wearing the most bored expression I had ever seen on his face. His elbows were propped on his knees as he looked at all of us as if he didn't know why he was even here.

Honestly, I wondered the same thing. My attempt to delay things had turned out to be no good, as being around him was slowly but surely making me more and more nervous. Since my phone call with Sonoko on Monday, I had hardly spent any time alone with him- on purpose. I couldn't control my feelings and was too much of a coward to approach him about it just yet. That's why I deliberately scheduled my evenings with the boys, so I couldn't possibly be alone with Kiyoomi without it being noticeable.

I just couldn't stand it any longer. It was obvious what we would end up with when we would be alone. He got me wrapped around his finger so well that I couldn't help but undress myself for him, sit on top of him, loll on all fours in front of him, and whatever else was involved. It's not like I didn't enjoyed the sex. On the contrary - just thinking about the ways he can make me feel, automatically made my thighs clench firmer, causing my cheeks to blush slightly.