7.

Despite the open balcony I became hot at once.

Kiyoomi quickly closed the door behind him before he came towards me again.

His lustful gaze wandered over my body. "Did you take a bath?" His voice sounded as if the thought of me taking a bath would turn him on.

Oh, wait-

"I was just about to, until you knocked," I answered truthfully.

Kiyoomi's look burned on my body, which made my tiredness disappear completely.

"Good." He licked his lips in relish. " How about if I join you?" he whispered as his fingers slowly loose the knot around my bathrobe.

His dark eyes kept looking into mine, and I noticed that he was actually not wearing his mask. He probably knew that he would not need it around here.

The knot came loose, causing both ends of the strap to dangle down the loops. By opening the bathrobe, my naked body was now visible a crack wide. But before Kiyoomi could take off the robe completely, I let it slide slowly from my body myself.

The dark-haired boy in front of me looked at my action in surprise for a moment, before his gaze became even more lascivious and a wry grin appeared on his lips.

He liked it.

His look wandered from my face to my body. "You are so beautiful."

His knuckles slowly moved along the curves of my hips, giving me goose bumps all over my body.

I reached for his hand and pulled him towards the bathtub. He could tease me there, as well.

Arriving at the bathtub, Kiyoomi stopped immediately. Questioningly, I turned around and noticed that he looked at the tub with an uneasy expression.

It almost looked as if he wanted to hold back his disgust, which easily made me smirk. I was still not used to see his whole face when he was not playing volleyball or not eating.

"Would you like me to refill the water?" I asked the question he probably wanted to hear.

"Yes, please."

I turned the wheel at the end of the tub slightly, which loosened the plug at the bottom and allowed the water to drain slowly. It would certainly take a few minutes for the water to seep out and for the new water to be filled in.

When I turned back to Kiyoomi, he handed me my bathrobe again. "Here, put this on until the tub is filled again."

"Oh, thank you."I didn't realize he had walked back to get the robe. But what surprised me more was the fact that he was no longer wearing a shirt.

My eyes instantly wandered across his muscular upper body, which was characterized by a well-trained chest, a six-pack and a distinct v-line.

Damn it! He looks so handsome!

Instantly I looked into his eyes again, as I didn't want to stare too much. However, Kiyoomi's eyes were also focused on my body.

Damn it! I was so hot that I didn't even need this stupid bathrobe. Nevertheless, I put it on slowly because I could hardly stand his intense gaze anymore.

As soon as I had moved to put the bathrobe on, his gaze detached itself from my body immediately. Seems like he hadn't even noticed how much he was staring at me.

The sound of water being sucked in made me look back into the tub, which now had been emptied. I ran the shower head over the tub once more to make sure it was properly clean for our hygienist.