36.

Sakusa P.O.V.

"For the last time. I can't send Onigiri to Tokyo. They'd go bad by the time they'd arrive!"

"But Akaashi loves them!"

Since arriving at the restaurant, Bokuto argued with Osamu about whether they could send Onigiri to his old teammate or not. 

The annoying Miya tried to cheer him up. "Bo-kun, ya just gotta bring Akaashi 'ere next time!"

The grey-haired boy sadly leaned back in his chair as his hair slumped a bit. However, his depression didn't last long after Osamu showed him the newest dishes for breakfast. 

"And for you two?"

As luck would have it, Arisa and I were sitting across from each other on the sidelines, which is why he took our orders last.

"Mhh." Pondering, Arisa chewed on her lower lip as she rehearsed the new breakfast menu. Surely, she was looking for something light, since she had already eaten something at my place, and let's just say I had made sure she ate a second plate this time. However, if she didn't order anything, the others would surely get suspicious.  Sure, she had skipped breakfast in the cafeteria once in a while but going out to eat and then not ordering anything would certainly be noticeable - That's what she thought for sure. To be honest, I couldn't care less what the others would think.

My eyes fell on Osamu, who was patiently waiting for Arisa's order while the rest of the guys fell back into conversation. His eyes looked from Arisa, to the card, and back to her. I could tell he was studying her face a little too long. Well, I couldn't blame him, she's gorgeous and unlike his annoying twin, he didn't try anything on her.

"I know what we'll take," I interrupted Arisa's staring, since she wasn't going to come up with anything anyway.

Almost relieved, she looked up with a smile. "Oh yeah, what is it?"

You'll get that smile wiped out of your face soon enough.

My gaze turned to Osamu. "Miya, why don't you bring us the spiciest thing on your menu?" From the corner of my eye, I caught Arisa's smile fading earlier than I expected. So, it seems she hasn't forgotten about our bet. Good.

"And go ahead and make it as hot as you can."

*

"All right, that's enough."

After Arisa's hand had started to shake from trying to get more noodles on her chopsticks, I had taken the plate away from her. After all, I didn't want her to upset her stomach. After all, while I had already finished my miso soup, she had just gulped down a mere quarter with effort. 

Pouting, she put the chopsticks aside. Her usually pink lips glowed scarlet and her face was red as well. 

Smirking, I bit my lower lip to stifle my amusement. Kinda cute.

"That was too spicy," she muttered to herself before looking at me with wide eyes. "How could you eat that!"

Nonchalantly, I pulled her plate in front of me while grinning arrogantly at her. "I guess that means I won our little bet, and I'll easily be able to eat your portion as well."

"HUH?" Blond Miya spun around, facing us with his mouth full, as he unfortunately had to sit next to Arisa. "Since when did ya start eating other people's leftovers?"

Since I'm eating her out.

My gaze briefly flitted over to the other team members, but they seemed to be caught up in their own conversations. Good, not everyone needed to hear about this.