19.

(A/N: Voting at the end!)

⚠️ Trigger Warning: Violence ⚠️

I can't bear it. I can't bear the sight of other men on her. Above all, I cannot bear the hands of another man on her.

In a tensed state, I drank the rest of the brownish, bitter alcohol in my glass. I thought the liquor would help, but I got the feeling it only increased the oppressive pressure in my chest. Shouldn't alcohol help you get in a better mood?

"Another one", I asked the bartender, who immediately gave me a refill.

"You guys drink alcohol?"

With a side glance at the next troublemaker, I took a big sip of my disgusting drink. The last thing I needed was that guy.

"No, not really. In fact, I believe that's enough Sakusa-kun," Meian replied, the last sentence being addressed to me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked the setter, ignoring Meian.

"What? I didn't know I had to ask you for permission before coming here."

With a sinister gaze, I looked at Oikawa, who had come with one of his teammates. He was wearing a white shirt that was half open. Tch, what a show-off.

What was he doing here? Had Arisa told him that we were coming over? Did she want him to be here?

"Can we sit with you?" he asked with his typical smile.

       "No."

       "Sure." Meian and I said it at the same time.

Reluctantly, the brown-haired man scratched the back of his head. "Well, I think I'll listen to the captain and have a seat."

Sighing, I took another sip while Oikawa sat down next to me. On the chair where Arisa had sat before.

"Where's Arisa?"

His question provoked my rage. I had only waited for him to ask for her. I'd love to tell him, not to mention her name ever again. God, why am I this pissed? Is it the alcohol?

"I'm so thirsty! I need a juice," I heard Hinata's joyful voice behind me. "Omi-kun, what are you drinking? I want the same!"

"No, you don't," Meian affirmed and then ordered Hinata an orange soda.

Hinata stood between Meian and me, emptying his glass in one go. "Oh, just what I needed!" Happily he put down his glass. "Did you watch us dance?"

We automatically looked at the dancing people of our team. A side glance at my teammates next to me was enough to boil my blood. They looked at her as if they only now realized that Arisa is not a little girl but a woman who can control her body just fine.

"Wow, I didn't know... that Arisa can move like that," Tomas confirmed my suspicions.

"I do", I murmured softly to myself. But my heart stopped when Oikawa next to me said exactly the same thing. I immediately gave him a sharp sideways glance and realized that he was doing the same thing. While my eyes were full of anger, his looked more shocked.Well, fuck.

"Great King! Oikawa-san! You're here too?"

"Umm... yes," the 'Great King' gave him a fake smile.

The music changed again and this time it sounded familiar. This song was going up and down the last few days, so my eyes automatically fell on Arisa.

The grip around my glass stiffened when I saw that she was still dancing with Miya.

"Hey. I told you that's normal. This- Oh, okay... this is new."