30.

Sakusa P.O.V.

"Take that thing off."

With flushed cheeks, she looked from me to the side and back at me again.

God- I loved the sight of it. I loved how embarrassed it made her, no matter how many times I'd had her naked underneath me.

Granted, this is different. Even I'm doing this, for the first time.

Her phone was positioned in a way that I could see her entire body. Kneeling on her bed, she sat in front of the camera. Her hands hesitantly touched the hem of her top, where one of the straps was already hanging loosely down her arm anyway, so I could make out the upper and side outlines of her chest. Slowly she pulled up the top, letting me see her flat belly. Her hard nipples were already showing through the top. Impatiently, I waited to finally see them.

It wasn't remotely as good as when she was really in front of me. After all, I couldn't even touch them, and the small screen didn't show them to me in their full glory. But this is not about me in the first place either.

Fuck. She took the video call and I had forgotten how to breathe. I hadn't seen Arisa in a week. One week only. And I already forgot how beautiful she was. Her big bright green glowing eyes, her flushed cheeks, her lips red from chewing on them, her wavy brown hair framing her petite figure. The blood was in my cock faster than I could react.

After I saw her start rubbing her hot bare legs, hard against each other, I knew she felt no different.

"Do you want to touch yourself?", I had asked, to which she had glanced at me with widened eyes and a high red head.

"I-I..." Embarrassed, she looked to the side. "I -can't..."

"What do you mean-"

Fuck. My cock can't get any harder.

"Arisa, don't tell me you've never done it to yourself before?" At the chewing on her lower lip and the blush that had reached the tips of her ears, my cock began to throb. "Fuck."

Damn. This is turning me on way too fucking much.

"If you want," I'd murmured to her, whereupon she'd looked back at the camera with that innocent look, "I'll show you how to do it."

And that's exactly what I am doing right now.

Her now bare breasts brought me back to the here and now. My eyes fell on the beautiful curves and the hard nipples that I would love only to put in my mouth.

"You look so hot. I'd love to give it to you."

I didn't want to see her in that little screen. I want her under me. To touch her. Feel her soft skin. To hear her hot breath against my ear and her moans. This wasn't enough.

She looked at me so shyly and ashamed that I had to pull myself together not to keep teasing her.

Arisa P.O.V.

"Lie on your back."

Thank God. A second longer and I would have put my top back on. God- it was awkward and exciting at the same time. The feeling of excitement was a little greater since I wouldn't have done something like this otherwise.

With each instruction Kiyoomi gave me, I felt a pleasant tug in my abdomen and a tingling sensation all over my body. I wanted more. I wanted him.

My back touched the soft mattress beneath me. Keeping my eyes fixed on my ceiling, I waited for my next instruction. I didn't dare look back at the camera but had positioned it in such a way for Kiyoomi to see me clearly from my side profile.