2.

Kiyoomi's soft lips moved over mine and God what a good kisser he was.

My lips automatically moved to his rhythm. Without wasting another minute he licked over my bottom lip, which I willingly opened to let him slide his warm tongue into my mouth.

My body was on fire and yet, wherever he touched me, pleasant goose bumps spread.

Yes, Kiyoomi is attractive and quite hot, but I would never have dreamed of such a scenario. I didn't even know that he was into that kind of stuff? A man who has a dislike for bacteria and germs put his mouth on mine?  I could never have imagined that.

With every move of his tongue, I tasted the flavour of peppermint. He gently bit my lower lip as his hands ran up and down my body.

His mouth distributed wet kisses from my lips to my neck where he started to suck lightly. My head felt foggy, as if I was drunk and my body wanted more.

I buried my fingers in his soft curls in order to pull his head even closer to me. His mouth spread hot kisses across the crook of my neck, further and further down.

"You always smell so good," he whispered.

When he reached my cleavage, his hands moved up my back until they found the clasp of my bra.

Only when he started to spread more kisses above my chest while trying to open the clasp of my bra did I wake up from my trance.

What the- What is happening?!

Inevitably, I stiffened. It wasn't that I didn't like it, but it was Kiyoomi after all. We had never remotely had any romantic or sexual tension between us, so what was suddenly going on?

He skilfully opened the clasp before his warm fingers moved towards the straps.

"Sakusa, wa~..."My request turned into a whimper as he turned his attention back to my neck.

"You're so damn sexy," he murmured before pinning my hands above my head.

The sudden pain that cut through my upper arm, made me flinch and completely knocked me back to my senses.

With eyes wide open, Kiyoomi looked back at me. He too seems to understand what was going on here.

Abruptly he let go of my hands, stepped back a few steps and ran his hand over his mouth in a confused gesture. "I... um..."

My heart was still racing, and I still couldn't think straight. He didn't seem to feel any different.

Embarrassed, I tried to cover my boobs with my hands, which had slipped out of my bra when he lifted my arms above my head.

"I should probably go now". Without giving me another look, or giving me time to respond, he ran out of the room.

Lost in my thoughts, I rubbed my hair dry in front of the mirror. Sighing, I let the towel down and looked at myself in the mirror. I was wearing nothing but my black panties.

I observed a slender body, while my fingers slowly ran over my breasts. They were not very big, but not too small either.

Would Kiyoomi have liked them?

Outraged at my thought, I clapped both palms against my face.

"Pull yourself together," I said to my reflection as I leaned against the sink. Light green eyes looking seriously towards me. My cheeks were slightly reddened because of the slap, as were my lips, probably because I had been nervously chewing on them the whole time. I should stop before they would start to get chapped.