Ch.1

ALYSSA'S POV.

'SAY GOODBYE TO THE HALLS AND THE CLASSES, SAY HELLO TO THE JOBS AND THE TAXES!....'

I'm woken up to the sound of my alarm playing 'Somewhere in NeverLand' by All Time Low,aka, the best band in the world.

By the way,never set your favorite song as your ringtone. You'll start to hate it after awhile.
-.-.-.-
Today is sadly Monday and of course, I'm forced to go to school,or what I like to call it, hell on earth.

I trudge out of bed and head over to my closet,which is extremely small. I rummage through some clothes before I finally found what I'm gonna wear. I ended up picking out a red flannel, black skinny jeans,with holes at the knees of course, black vans,and a black beanie.

I don't know why but I always wear black, it seems to go with everything, and I like the way it looks on me.

Some girls look great in yellow,pink, purple etc, but me on the other hand, well I don't. I've never been the one to wear those kinds of colors since I look hideous in them. Im talking about stab your eyes out hideous.

I'm not one of those girls that likes to be in the "in" crowd. I like to be alone,so I can think, even though I hate my own mind, and my mind hates me just as much.

I go into my bathroom to brush my teeth. Once I'm done, I begin to brush my long ,thick,brown locks.

I never do anything spontaneous with my hair since I don't ever have a reason to impress anyone. All the girls are too preppy and care too much about their appearance,while all the guys are absolute douches .

I don't really take much time on my appearance. I don't wear makeup Kiel every other girl that I attend school with. I'm ugly enough as it is,and if I paint my face with makeup, I know that I will end up looking like a clown.

No one even bothers to acknowledged my existence anyway,so what's the point?

I don't socialize much at school. My teachers are lucky if they can get a single word to flow out of my mouth. What can I say, I like to keep my thoughts and opinions to myself. Is that such a bad thing?

By the time I finished getting ready, it's time for me to head out to catch the bus.

I walk down the stairs in no hurry what so ever, since the bus isn't exactly my 1st choice for transportation.

My parents are always busy at work, so they never have the time to drive me, which sucks,but its expected. They never really pay attention to me anyways, at least not when my older brother is around.

My bother,Tristen, is the favorite out if the two of us. He is 18 and very athletic. There is not one sport he can't play. He is like the Jackie Robinson of the 21st century. He is good at many sports ,but baseball is his thing.

He plays like its between life and death, and with all the pressure my parents put on him about it, it basically is.

My parents love him and acknowledge him more than they ever have me,cause well , he's him. He is the smart, talented, charming child of the family.

While I'm the average,awkward,nobody that is lucky if someone remembers their name.
But unlike me,Everyone in town knows Tristen. Either you want to be him, or you want to date him, there is no in between.

Me and my brother get along kind of well. We aren't best friends, but we don't hate each other's guts either. The relationship is kinda, well...neutral I guess. He ignores me, I ignore him, that's how it's always been.
-.-.-.-.-
I can hear the roaring of the bus' engine coming around the corner,as I finally reached my bus stop.

Seconds pass and the bus comes to a complete stop.The doors fly open indicating me that I can now board. I hop onto the bus, but while I'm walking down the aisle, I get the same glares from random people.

I don't know what their problem is, I don't understand why they hate me so much. I've done nothing to them,and yet it seems like I've killed their favorite pet goldfish or something.

I'm interrupted from my thoughts when I get rudely tripped by a faintly familiar girl, Kenzie Latimer. I fall to the flor of the bus with a loud thud.

I look up from the floor to be met face to face with the she devil herself."Wow klutz much? Watch where your going next time Alyssa!" Kenzie says with a stuck up attitude like I had just broken her nail or something.

Everyone on the bus laughed as usual ,when Kenzie did something stupid to embarrass me. I'm used to it though, she does this a lot. I hate being in the center of attention. It's like everyone can see into my head, my souls even. And to be honest, it scares the shit out of me.

But Kenzie knows this,so she uses it against me as much as possible. I want to cry,but I forbid the tears to fall by quickly blinking them away.

I then push all my emotions deep deep down that way no one knows they are there but me. This was gonna be a long day.