CH.33

(Hey Penguins hope you guys are having a wonderful day ;-'). Who is excited for ROWYSO Tour Tomorrow!!! I cant wait! Wish I had tickets though lol. Well I hope you penguins love today's chapter <3)

Alyssa's POV.

I Ran. I ran out of the school still clutching my Social Studies textbook in my arms. I can't bare the painful and unspoken thoughts that are going off in my head like fireworks on fourth of July.The pain that aches in my chest is almost unbearable, but yet its still not the great and powerful number 10 that i dread on confronting in the future.

Kenzie is right. I put Luke in the hospital. If I would have just stayed by his side this wouldn't have happened to him, I know it.

It feels like I've been running for hours when its only been about 15 minutes. The back of my heels are becoming raw as my shoes rub against them.

My hair is frizzy and is stuck to my face as I concentrate on my breathing as I run. I don't have to look into a mirror to tell that my eyes are red and blotchy due to the countless tears that were pulled down by earth's uncontrollable gravity as I weeped.

I was so consumed in self pity and my own defiance that I almost didn't realize I had reached my destination. I walked up the gravel path that entered the grave yard. as I walked, I seamlessly passed grave stones of many different shapes and sizes.

Gravestones of lost children, gravestones of lost and mourned pets, gravestones of parents,spouses,aunts and uncles. Then I reached the familiar grave stone that I had searched and yearned to come and see, the gravestone of a lost sibling. My sister.

Without second thought I dropped to my knees in front of where she lay six feet under ground. I traced my now shaky and colorless fingers over the engraved description on the tombstones head.

In Loving Memory of Miranda Sawyer

Eldest Daughter,Sister,Cousin, and a great person.

May 10th,1995 - April 15,2011

Always in our Thoughts

Forever in our Hearts

" I'm so sorry Miranda," I whaled as I picked up a picture frame that lay against the gravestone,"I shouldn't have been outside. I should have stayed by your side. I miss you so much Miranda. I think about you every day. Please I need you. Luke is in the Hospital and its all my fault once again. I'm a screw up I hurt everyone." I weeped even louder as i just let the tears flow.

'I..I um remember when I was six and you were nine and we would dance around the living room at Christmas time to Jingle Bell Rock," I smiled at the distant memory," I remember when Mom and Dad were too busy at work, and you helped me learn how to ride a bike for the first time. I remember how we would giggle and gossip for hours late at night when we were supposed to be sound asleep in bed. I remember we would trade candy at Halloween. I would give you all my Twizzlers and in return you would give me your Snickers since you hated peanuts." I grinned at all the past memories I had shared with my sister.

We made a good team, we always had. Miranda, unlike me, was very outspoken. She was always so loud and full of energy, but she could also be chill and laid back. When I was 12 she would always let be braid her dark,thick brown hair. I was bad at it, but she always gave me that extra boost of confidence when she would wear it that way to school. She was a good big sister like that.

We told each other everything. She was there when i needed her and vice versa. We were dependent on one another. We held one another up, a support system. It definitely came in handy when hell broke loose. When i mean hell, I mean my uncle Fletcher.