CH.37

Luke's POV

"Sir..sir please wake up"

I slowly opened my drowsy eyes, not knowing what was going on.

"Sir, the flight had landed its time for you to get off." The flight attendant said kindly as she stood up a bit straighter.

"Where am I" the last the I remember was going into the light. Was it all just a dream? Alyssa, the crash, me dying? The dream was so vivid. I could have sworn it was real.

"Um, sir, we just landed in the Atlanta Airport....from Sydney, Australia." The attendant said as she gave me a worrying look.

I couldn't trust myself to speak so, all I did was nod grab my carry ons, and walk down the aisle of the plane.

This means I haven't meet Alyssa, the lads coming to live here wasn't real, nothing was real.
-.-.-.-
As I walked off the plane I saw mum waiting for me outside the terminal.
"What took you so long Luke? I started to worry." Mum said as she had a slight frown on her face.

"I just fell asleep that's all." I said keeping the conversation to a minimum. I don't think I should tell her about my dream. My sick, twisted, love filled dream.

Mum and I hopped into our car that was shipped here days before, and we drove off to our new house.

About 30 minutes into the long drive, I start to recognize the signs and the road names. They're the same ones I had passed in my dream.

I closed my eyes to try to calm myself down. This can't be happening, this can't be happening, I repeated to myself for what felt like the hundredth time during the drive.
-.-.-.-
When I opened my eyes the car was coming to an abrupt halt. I looked out the window and my heart almost leaped out of my chest.

It's the same house that I saw in my "dream". I slowly got out of the car. I would be lying if I said I wasn't shaking a bit.

I looked to my left and saw the same house that homed the girl of my dreams. Alyssa's house.

I quickly jogged to her door and knocked loudly. In a matter of seconds someone answered the door.

I expected it to be Alyssa, but it wasn't. It was a girl whose face I knew too well.
It was Miranda, Alyssa's older sister. She's alive. Since she's alive and well that means she's older than me though. 3 years to be exact, therefore she's 20.

"Can I help you?" She questioned suspiciously as she looked at my flustered expression. "Oh I'm yeah," I paused for a moment. I couldn't ask for Alyssa cause she probably doesn't know who I am. "Well me and my mum just moved in next door and she asked me to introduce myself to the neighbors." I trailed off scratching the back of my neck.

It wasn't a complete lie, but it's not like I could tell her the truth.

"Is that an Australian accent I hear?" She grinned as she pointed to me.
"Um yeah it is, we just moved here from Sydney." I grinned a bit as I once again scratched the back of my neck.

Force of habit I suppose.

"So how old are you..." She paused gesturing to me since she didn't know my name. "Oh my name is Luke, Luke Hemmings,age 17." I said sticking out my hand out trying to be polite.

Thankfully she took it," Miranda, Miranda Sawyer,age 20." She grinned letting go of my hand.

" Hey, I actually have a younger sister your age. Her name is Alyssa I'll go get her." She grinned mischievously. She's probably trying to set us up. What she doesn't know is that I already know her and everything about her.

I'm in love with Alyssa Sawyer, a girl I'm actually meeting for the first time, yet I already have such strong feelings towards her.

I was taking away from my own thoughts as the door reopened. I looked up from my shoes and there she stood. She was wearing black ripped skinny jeans with a black crop top with a red flannel tied around her waist. Her beautiful thick, chocolate brown hair was straightened and she had some mascara on.

She looks at me before blushing. Then her face went pale.

"L..L.Luke...is it really you?" She asked almost shocked and scared at the same time . It took me by surprise. How'd she know who I was. It was just my dream.

"Alyssa...how do you rememb..I mean know me?" I question her, eyes full of hope.

She pondered my question, like she didn't know how she even knew. "A dream..I mean I had this crazy dream last night, it was so vivid that I could have sworn it was real..." She trailed off.

"Do you remember me..you know.." I stopped not knowing what to say. She seemed to know what I was saying, as she nodded slowly.

"That means..what we said..do you still..you know.." But before I could finish my stuttering awkward rant, I felt a pair of lips on mine.

God how much I've wanted to kiss these lips. I missed her so much, I want to be able to call her mine. Once it started getting heated we both hesitantly pulled away.

"I guess that answered my question" I grinned ear to ear. All I could feel was happiness,lust, love, emotions I haven't been able to truly feel in a long time.

She nodded, then I pulled her back in and connected our lips once more. Everything felt right, like this was meant to be.

I feel like God gave me a 2nd chance. I can't fully tell you if what had happened was a dream or not. And to be honest I don't want to know. All I know right now is that I have a beautiful new home, I have the girl of my dreams, and all is happy.

This is the way Its supposed to be. The yellow sunlight shining down on this warm earth, As new love blossomed day to day. Today is our day, the day our love began to live.

It's gonna rain one day. It might get bad, but that only helps our love blossom more, and become stronger. This is our life as one.
This is The Life of a Flower.

(A.N: Hey Penguins! This is not the end of the book just yet. Epilogue is next :-') I hope you've enjoyed this book so far!please share and tell me your opinion on it. Tell others and please vote. :-') I hope you guys have a great day/night and I'll update soon :-'* )