CH.9

Alyssa's POV.

Yesterday was so fun! Once me and Luke got to the café and got our drinks, he kinda tripped over his feet,being the clumsy idiot he is, and spilled his drink everywhere. It was hilarious. His shirt and jeans smelt of black coffee,and let me tell you, that smell is most definitely not coming out.

I sat up from my bed still getting caught up in the memories of the day before. That's probably the most fun I've had in a long time. I smiled just thinking about Luke's reaction to his fall.
FlashBack*

"You're such an idiot you know that right?" I was now basically on the floor laughing my ass off. " Shit! This coffee is fucking hot!" He yells jumping up from the dirty café floor that he was once laying face first on. "Well it is coffee Luke. You didn't expect it to be cold did you?" I raised my eyebrow up and attempted to put on a straight face, but it didn't work. I couldn't be serious when he is covered head to toe in coffee. I started laughing even harder.

"Yeah yeah it's hilarious." He started to laugh as well, but it was more like a sly chuckle. I could see his face was a bit red. Either he was embarrassed and was blushing a bit, or the coffee was burning him. Either way it's pretty attractive in my opinion. In my midst of laughing at his derpiness, I wasn't looking to wear I was going ,and I ran into some girl. She had black hair, glasses, green eyes,and was wearing blue jeans, a black beanie, and a Nirvana shirt.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to run into you." She said in almost a whisper. " oh no, it wasn't your fault I wasn't watching where I was going." The girl seemed cool. She didn't get mad about me bumping into her. Any other chick and they probably would have blown up in my face.

"Hey you seem cool, mind if I get your number?" I was shocked that she was asking me for my number. We might be really good friends. I gave her my number ,and I said sorry one last time, then we said our goodbyes ,and she left.

My coffee was still all over me, and it was indeed hot as hell. "Karma's a bitch isn't it?" He says laughing pointing at the coffee that was now covering my body as well. All I could do was laugh at the irony.

End of Flashback*

I got out of bed and went downstairs. I went to the kitchen to get something to eat, since I was starving. I honestly don't remember eating dinner last night. As I came to the fridge I saw a note stuck to it.

Alyssa,
Your father and I had to leave to go to a very important meeting. Sadly, it takes place in Japan. We are meeting with the head organization experts on a new product that they want to release, and they wanted me and your father's help. I'm sorry we didn't mention it to you before sweetie,but it was a last minute decision. We will be back in a week or so. So next Sunday. We don't know an exact time though. Until then the house is all yours,but no parties young lady. Remember Tristen is just a couple blocks down if you need anything.
Love,
Mom & Dad

It's kind of funny really. They think that I have friends to invite over to actually throw a party. That's hilarious. Besides Luke, I don't have any other friends. Me and Luke are friends right? I don't even know. I'm bummed that I won't see my parents for a whole week,but it's not surprising. I hardly see them when they are home.

I'm happy that I have the whole house to my self though. But now that I think about it, I don't want to be alone. What if my uncle Fletcher comes back to hurt me. What will he do? Will he kill me? My vision started to get clouded from my tears that were threatening to fall.

Everything that took place that day is still fresh in my memory. I want to forget, but I just can't. It's something that is written in stone. If it wasn't for that one day. That one day that screwed my life over. If it wasn't for that one day, my life would be different.

Luke's POV.
I woke up with a smile on my face. Yesterday was amazing. Alyssa and I had a great time at the café. This is the first time I've been...well..happy I guess. I sat up from my bed and checked my phone. I had a couple Twitter messages from my personal account and the band's account. Yes I'm in a band with the lads. It's me,Calum,Michael,& Ashton. We are known as 5 Seconds Of Summer, or 5SOS if you will.

We started the band about 7 months ago. We had gotten popular really fast, but ever since the move, it's put a halt to things. I feel like I'm holding the band back. As of right now the band has like 759k followers. I myself have about 800k, but hey who is keeping track.
I put my phone down and slide out of bed. I put on some sweats and went downstairs.
I was greeted by the sweet smell of pancakes. I am in love with pancakes. I could eat them all day everyday. "Morning Luke." Mum says with a cheeky grin. What does she know? "Mum you okay, you look like you are hiding something?" I gave her a questioning look while raising my eyebrow. "Yes love everything is fine. Your food is on the table."

I dart towards the dining room and stuff my face with the food that must have fallen from heaven. My mum makes the best home made pancakes. It's not just my opinion, all the lads back home love my mum's cooking, especially her pancakes. We ate them every morning when the lads slept over, which was basically everyday.

Once I finished my meal, I went back upstairs to take a shower. I put my phone on the dock and pressed play,as I was getting in. The first song that came on was 'I Miss You' by Blink-182. Why did it have to be this song? Anytime this song comes on I think of her. I think of Aleisha and all the times we spent together, all the memories. Sadly, I'm already soaked, so I can't get out to change the song.
-.-.-.-.-
I hopped out of the shower and got dressed. I wore black jeans, a Black Matter shirt that said I LIKE MY MUSIC LOUD, white vans, then I pulled on a SnapBack. I looked in the mirror and saw a hole in my lip. I almost forgot. Before I moved here the lads took me to get my lip pierced to get my mind off things, and it was like a going away present as well.

I slipped the cold black lip ring in the hole,and walked back into my bedroom. Just as I came in my laptop started to ring. I was getting a Skype call from Calum. I opened the call and saw 3 familiar faces appear on the screen. "Hey lads. What's up?"
"I miss you Lukey! I want you back!" Calum pouts as he nuzzles into Ashton's neck. He is so weird. I started to chuckle to myself.

"I miss you too! Cake for life!" I scream as I fall back onto my bed. We all start to laugh. Cake is a ship name that the fans gave me and Calum if we ever started to 'Date'. Me and Calum are straight by the way. All us lads are. "So what are you doing this week?" Michael says while playing with his hair. He knows something. Anytime he messes with his hair like that,it means he is hiding something.

"Nothing really, I start my first day of school tomorrow, then I might just hang with Alyssa.." I say Alyssa's name in a slight whisper. I haven't really told the lads about me meeting a new friend yet,especially not that the friend was a girl. " Who is this Alyssa girl Luke?" Ashton says wiggling his eyebrows.
"She is my new neighbor. She is actually really cool,and by the way we are JUST friends okay? F-R-I-E-N-D-S."

"Yeah, okayyyy..." Calum says with a sly smirk. "I hate you all." I say sticking out my bottom lip. They all cracked up. "No you don't.You love us." Michael says while basically giving the laptop a bear hug. I laughed at his childness.How are these lads my friends again?

"Well I wish you guys could meet her. I think you lads would really like her." "We wi.." Michael says, but Ashton cuts him off. "Wellwegottagobye!" He says in a hurry. Then the call ended. Well that was weird. What's going on?