CH.23

Alyssa's POV.

I can see Ash is still upset. He tries not to show it, but his eyes can't lie.

I still can't believe Selena cheated on him then broke his heart like that. Since it's none of my business though, I decided to put it behind me and still be friends with her.

She is the first real friend that I have had that is a girl in a long time.

Today me and Selena are going out shopping. 1) because we both need some new outfits,2) We both need girl time, and 3) Ash doesn't really want to be around Her.

"Okay guys, Selena and I are gonna head out be back around 8ish!" I yell as I walk out the front door with Selena behind me.

"Okay bye!" The boys said in unison. Luke and Calum were playing FIFA, Mikey was dying his hair another color, and Ash I'm guessing is in the practice room.

I'm surprised Liz let's all of them hang around so much. Since Selena has shown up and the boys are lazy,me and Selena are going out shopping for my birthday, and then we will be back here at 8 to go out to dinner with the lads.

Liz has the night shift tonight ,so she won't be back till at least 1 a.m

"Okay, off to the mall!" I cheer as I put the key in the ignition. I'm driving Luke's since I obviously don't have my own. Its around 3 o'clock in the afternoon. So we have a while to shop till we basically drop.
-.-.-.-.-.-
"Okay Al we have to get dresses for dinner tonight." Selena said as she looked through different racks of dresses.

"Thank you so much for letting me come." Selena says as she looks at me gratefully.

"It's no problem Sel,plus I don't want to be the only girl." I laugh. "Yeah that would be terrifying." She giggled back.

"Ooh how about this one for you!" She said holding up a skater dress with a sweetheart neckline. "I'll try it on." I said grabbing it and heading towards the dressing rooms.

The dress was a dark blue skater dress with a black belt. I had to admit it fit me pretty well. It showed my curves and made them look a hell of a lot better. I wonder what Luke's reaction would be?

What the hell am I thinking?

I walk out of the dressing room, but something catches my eye. It's a dark green skater styled dress with a brown belt. This will look so pretty on Selena! It will make her emerald green eyes absolutely sparkle.

"Oh my god Al! You look So beautiful in that dress! Definitely the one" Selena cheered as she stood up from the bench outside the dressing rooms. "What do you have there?" She questioned pointing at the dress I had in my arms.

"Well you picked my dress, so now I picked yours. It's your size too,so go try it on." I laughed as i motioned her towards the dressing rooms.

"Whatever." She said smiling while rolling her eyes playfully at me. I'm so glad I have a new best friend.
-.-.-.-.-
Sel came out about 5 minutes later and I had to admit that dress did wonders for her. "Sel you look gorgeous!" I said as I came and gave her a hug.

"Thanks Al." She said blushing a bit. "Okay, is there anything else we need to buy before we go?" I was trying to think if we needed anything else, but nothing came to mind. "Nope." I said popping the P.

"Okay let me go take this dress off then I will meet you at the checkout line."
"Okay,sounds good." I nodded at her and walked towards the checkout line while she changed.

"Next please."the girl behind the counter said. She looked around my age. She had shoulder length blonde hair and hazel eyes. She was wearing a Blink-182 band t-shirt and black skinny jeans.