CH.29

(Hey my Penguins! Hope you guys have had a fabulous day! I cant believe this book has almost 800 reads! It might not seem like much, but it means alot to me that you guys take time out of your day to read this! Love you and hope you enjoy this Chapter!)

Michael's POV.

Doctors quickly rushed into the room as they tried to revive Calum. They said it was no use. They had stopped, but once they did a miracle ocurred.

Cal leaped from the bed, which caused all the tubing and what not to be forced out of him, and then he bolted down the corridors.

All of us who were once crying are now in complete and utter shock. He was completely dead, how could this happen?
He had a broken leg for Christ's Sake! How the hell could he be walking let alone running on his shattered leg! It was like he was never hurt at all!

Like he had jumped into the Fountian of youth and was completely healed in a matter of seconds.

After the doctors over came their sense of shock, they then rushed out of the room to look for Cal, the miracle.

Luke's POV. (Before the "accident")

We have been waiting at this bloody hospital for 12 hours, yet no one had fallen asleep.

Ash,Mackenzie, and Selena had all joined us in the waiting room. Im so glad they are okay.

When Ash walked out of his hospital dorm I was so ecstatic. I was so happy he was okay, but at the same time, when I saw his broken arm, Selena's cuts and bruises, and Mackenzies broken leg, the only emotion that filled my veins was regret.

If it wasn't for what I had done almost a year ago I bet they wouldn't be fucking hurt at all. Its all my damn fault just because I made a stupid mistake of getting drunk!

Then there is Calum. I have basically ruined and or killed my best mate. Who fucking does that?

Its my karma that was brought upon them. Its all my fault. If Cal dies I will never be able to forgive myself.

The whole time I've been here I haven't used the restroom, so I decided to get up and find the bathrooms, so I could go take a piss.

It only took me about 15 minutes to find the restrooms, pee, then make my way back to the waiting room. Once I got to the waiting room, none of my friends were there, so I decided to ask the nurse at the counter if she has seen them go anywhere.

"Excuse me Mrs.,"I asked the lady at the counter," do you know where my friends could have gone? The group of people that were sitting right over there." I said as I pointed to where we all had been sitting moments before.

"Yes, they had been called by the doctor so that they could visit a Mr. Hood?" she said looking down at her many scattered papers.

I headed towards the room Calum was in. As I walked down the hall, I saw Alyssa. I was about to call her name,but she turned the corner of a hall without even noticing me.Where is she going?

I shook it off while I was looking for Cal's Room number,546. I finally found it. As I was about to place my hand on the door knob, I heard a loud flat beep. That is when I lost not only my best friend, but I lost myself.

My best friend had just died because of me. I'm a murder.None of them would be hurting if it weren't for me and my past actions. Everyone would be happy and unharmed. Most importantly, Calum would be alive and breathing. He deserved to live, not me.

I dont deserve to live in this world, even if it is shitty. I know I promised Cal I wouldn't do it anymore, but its something that needs to be done.