CH.17

Alyssa's POV.

My eyes fluttered open as the sunlight shined onto my face from the window. I sat up and looked around. This was definitely not my room. It looks like it would be Luke's.

All at once the memories of yesterday's events came hurtling back. The will, me and Luke at the park, and me falling asleep in his arms.

I was trying to hold in my tears as best I could. I honestly don't feel like crying today. I still can't believe he gets everything. You thought I was kidding when I said my parents adored and loved Tristen more than me, well obviously this was proof that I wasn't.

I looked at the clock and it was 6:00 a.m. I would have to leave for school in an hour. I got out of what I'm guessing is Luke's bed and walked towards the mirror. I almost screamed at my own reflection. I looked like the walking dead.

My makeup was all smudge,and I had black all under my eyes making me look like I haven't slept in weeks, and My hair looked like I had just been struck by lightning.

I tried to get all the smudged makeup off as best as I could. Then I tried to flatten down my hair. I looked back in the mirror. At least I looked decent.

I opened the door and walked downstairs. As I entered the kitchen I was greeted by Luke eating cereal...in his boxers. I could feel my face burning up and turning a deep shade of red.

I covered my eyes and cleared my throat," Uh Luke..." I could tell he was taken by surprise as I heard a loud thump. I uncovered my eyes and saw a half naked Luke sprawled out across the kitchen floor.

I couldn't help but laugh at the sight. "Jesus Alyssa you scared the shit out of me." He said while huffing quite a bit.

"I knew you got scared easily, but not this easily." I commented as I laughed.

"Ha-ha very funny" he chuckled. I walked over to him and helped him up. It slipped my mind that he was still in his boxers. "Luke.." I said gesturing to his half nakedness. "Oh yeah right." He scurried to his room and got dressed.

Once he came back down all I could do was shake my head. "Well I have to go get ready for school..and get all my stuff. I can't thank you enough for offering me to stay here. I don't know what I would do without you."

I really didn't know what I would do without him. I would probably be living on the streets,eating out of the trash or something.

"It's no big deal Alyssa. We are best friends. I'll do anything for you." The ends of his lips curled up slightly as he smirked up at me.

I swear if he wasn't here right now I would be a puddle of emotions. This boy is gonna be the death of me.

I was about to walk out of his,well MY house until Luke stopped me." Oh Alyssa, I almost forgot," he said running up to me," me and the lads.. We kind of got all your stuff and everything and put it into the guest room. So you have everything here you need..." He trailed off scratching the back of his neck.

I embraced him in a big hug and whispered," Thank You." Into his ear as I broke away from his body.

He then escorted me to the guest room. "Okay close your eyes.. And no peeking." He giggled. Ugh, I hate surprises. He guided me by placing his hands on both sides of my hips.

I'm glad that he was behind me that way he couldn't tell that my face was red. I could feel goosebumps forming underneath my clothing as his hands firmly grasped my waist,

"Okay," he said letting go of me. I could still feel his lingering touch on my skin," Open!" I open my eyes and gasped. It was exactly like my old room at home! Well my old home that is.