EPILOGUE

Alyssa's POV.

We're all currently sitting around the Christmas tree of Luke and I's home. We as in Luke,Cal,Selena,Mikey, Li,Ash,Mack,and I. Well along with our kids.

Luke and I have our two balls of sunshine. Twins to be exact, a boy & a girl, Alex & Ruby. We named them after Alex Gaskarth,lead singer of All Time Low, then Ruby Rose, an actor/singer/boxer.

They're only a little over a year old. They're birthday is July 1st of 2019. Luke was so excited when I told him. They both have Luke's crystal Blue eyes,which I'm thankful for. Ruby had my brown hair, and Alex has Luke's dirty blonde hair. They both have my nose and Luke's dimples though. They are my everythings.

We had gotten married on August 5th, 2018. That's around the same time that everyone else had gotten engaged. We may have been the youngest couple, but we were the 1st to be serious.

Calum and Selena got married about 3 months after we did. They currently have a 6 month old baby girl. Calum and Selena kept arguing over calling her Sara or Carly, so they improvised and she is currently named Cara. She 's so cute. She has Calum's dark skin and dimples, then has Selena's eyes and nose. Since both Cal and Sel have Black hair, obviously Cara did too.

Ash and Mack had gotten married only 4 months ago,but they're expecting a little bundle of joy of they're own in 7 months. Ash is hoping it's a little girl, and so does Mack, so our fingers are crossed.

Mikey and Li had gotten married last year, around the time the twins were born. They have an 8 month old boy named Luca. Li picked it out, and it suites him pretty well.
-.-.-.-.-
We have all finished college and are all currently settled down. The boys' band Had taken off around the summer of 2016. They currently call themselves 5 Seconds Of Summer, or 5SOS if you will.

They're currently home for the time being for Christmas break and I couldn't be happier,and I speak for the rest of the girls as well.

"Alyssa, hello?" I hear Luke say as A hand is being waved in front of me blocking my line of vision. "Oh yeah sorry" I blushed then began to laugh. "What were you thinking about babe?" Luke questioned me as he looked into my eyes. "Our family" I stated as I grinned and leaned in to kiss his soft lips.

"Eww, PDA, stop don't look Luca!" Mikey shouted as he covered his 8 month olds eyes.

All of us laughed. "Mikey he doesn't even know what Pda is, he's only a baby." Luke said as he laughed and shook his head.

Luca had nonetheless giggled as his father pouted and began to play pika-boo with him. Li just rolled her eyes at her dorky husband but laughing anyway.

"Okay let's open up some presents!" Calum yelled as he frantically waved his hands up in the air like a mad man, making all the kiddies laugh. After his little performance, he finally began passing out the presents.
-.-.-.-.-.-
After we finished ripping open the colorful boxes full of goodies,We all ate a homemade breakfast,cooked by me and the girls since the boys can't cook shit.

We all had chopped up the pancakes into itty bitty pieces so it was easy for the children to chew, then we all sat down ourselves.

We all laughed and made jokes about the good old days. I felt like I was 17 all over again.

"I can't believe how you two love birds met." Calum said shaking his head as he shoved another fork full of pancakes and bacon into his mouth.

" I know it was like you two had known each other for years the way you two clicked instantly." Li said as she scooped up bits of pancake and feed it to Luca, making him giggle with enjoyment.

Luke glanced at me and I did the same with him. We just grinned and nodded. We haven't told anyone about our dreams, If you could really call them that.

"Is it time?" I asked Luke as I blushed a bit.
"Is it time for what?" Mikey said clearly confused. Everyone was really, they all had the same expression as Mikey glued to their faces.

Luke nodded, and I continued," guys I think it's time you found out, about..." I paused and looked at Luke he grinned a bit as he looked to the kids and back at me,nodding as he did so," about everything."
-.-.-.-.-
(A.N: Hey Penguins! I know this is short I just wanted to give yall your epilogue and yeah. I hope you guys have enjoyed this fanfic as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please vote and share with your friends and tell me what you thought about it in the comments. I love you guys so much and I'm think about starting another fanfic soon. Love you!)