CH.13

Luke's POV.

I was hoping she wouldn't get mad at me. I didn't even know the guys were coming! This is as confusing to her as it is for me. "Are you okay,are you mad?" I asked Alyssa as I bit my lip. It's a habit of mine,biting my lip when I'm nervous .

At first I didn't think she heard me. She was zoning out into space, probably thinking. I was about to ask it again ,but then she spoke,"Luke why would I be mad? And yes Luke I'm fine," she says as she giggles," I'm actually quite excited that they are here. I mean they are your best mates,and therefore they an tell me more about you. Plus I can tell they are a big part of your life. Wait,what do you mean by band mates though? Your in a band?" She said all of this as she smiled her perfect smile. But had a look of confusion yet joy on her face towards the end. Shit I forgot to tell her about the band.

I look towards the guys and they nod. "Okay, me,Calum,Ashton,and Michael are in a band. Well 'our' band. We are known as 5 Seconds of Summer,but we have yet to come up with a symbol for the band." I tried to sound less excited than I really was. I did not want to loose my cool in my first day here.

"That's amazing! I can't wait to hear you guys rehearse! I bet you guys rock! Wait that means all you guys sing? Wow, I bet your voices are amazing,and..." She rambled on before I cut her off," Alyssa calm down," I said as I chuckled and put my arm on her shoulder and shook her. We both started to laugh deliriously.

"Okay okay I'm calm." She says still giggling a bit. "Good." I said with a smile and stopped shaking her.

"Okay now that that's over," Calum says smiling and rolling his eyes," Luke I don't think you properly introduced us to your friend." He says wiggling his eyebrows. Only me and the lads saw him do that, thank goodness.

Alyssa was to busy thinking ,while looking down at her tray intently. I wonder what she's thinking about.

"Okay, Alyssa," I paused to get her attention. She looked up signaling she was listening," This is Calum Hood, Ashton Irwin, and Michael Clifford, Calum,Ashton,Michael, this is Alyssa Sawyer, my best friend and neighbor." I said with a smirk at the end.

I saw her face turned a bit redder than it was before. " Nice to meet you guys." She says while giving the lads a small yet meaningful wave. I remember her telling me she doesn't have any other friends besides me, so maybe the lads and I could help her be more social.

"So why are you guys here? Are you guys just visiting?" I said while playing with my spaghetti.

"Drum roll please Ashton." Calum said waving to the table for ashton to beat on it.

"We are staying here forever!" Calum shouts. Everyone's heads were turned towards Calum. Alyssa and I couldn't stop laughing. I missed the insane ,and might I add cuddly,Calum, aka my best mate since forever.

"That's amazing though! How did your mums approve all this?" I was astonished that their mums approved of all this. I knew they were laid back, but I didn't know they were THIS laid back.

"They said no at first," Mikey began," but we begged and begged," Ashton added in,"then our mums called your mum to see how it was over here," Calum pointed out,"then they finally said yes." They cheered.

"Your mum knew we were coming, but we told her to keep it a secret, and she saw that a house was for sale in the area,so she helped us buy it and voilà, we are here in front of you attending MillCreek High." Calum smiled.
"Im so glad you guys are here. It wouldn't be the same without my best mates." I gave them all high fives.

"Okay well we better all head to our last class," Alyssa says as we stood up from the table. "Michael you said you had Spanish 6th period with Señor Parra?" she says as she turns to Michael. "Yeah I do, your in my class right? I saw it on the schedule."