[24.5]- Not a chapter

"I'm not quitting on this book, I'm just temporarily giving up."

-Me

Yes, yes, you read that right, and you probably saw the title change too- I'm [temporarily] putting this on hold/pause for a couple reasons- And for real this time.

The main one is lack of motivation- blame my school for that- But also the plot. It seems confusing and I'm confusing myself with it and the slow updates don't help anyone. So I'm going to temporarily quit, finish it off, and resume posting once I've completed the rest of the chapters.

Another reason I'm stopping, which I'm going to attempt at whipping into an advantage, is more of a real-life kinda thing so yeah. It's a trip that's going to have some major time blunts so hopefully those can be used progressively.

I would make some promise to explain the plot if I do end up shutting this down completely, but I'm not because I am invested in this and did put my last couple brain cells into figuring out how to spell half the words. So even if this is on hold for a couple months, that will be changed eventually.

Again I apologize for any inconveniences this caused, but I hope you have a good day/night and enjoy the next 24 hours!