[16]- Nap Time

Xisuma was sitting there, watching Wels repeatedly stab his arm with a pencil. 

Slowly, he walked over, trying to be sneaky-quiet around... Zed, right? Yeah, he was trying to be quiet around Zed, so he wouldn't wake him up and cause him to panic. Once he reached Wels, he smiled. "You're not sleepy?" He asked.

Wels shook his head. "No, I feel stabby." He stated. Xisuma thought a moment and looked at his weird clothing. "Can I touch your arm sleeve?" Wels nodded and Xisuma giggled when he did- It was hard! He smiled. "Are you tryna stab your arm?" Wels nodded. "I want to cut off my arm." Xisuma stood there a moment- He could let Wels not stab his arm, and be unhappy, or he could let Wels stab his arm, but be happy..

"Why don't you take it off then?" Wels shook his head, and kept on stabbing his arm with the pencil, trying to get through to flesh. "I can't." 

 Xisuma slowly nodded. "Want me to help?"

Wels debated this a moment before putting down the pencil. "Would it let me cut off my arm?" Xisuma thought a moment. "Uhhh... yes?" Wels nodded, held out his arm, and began to say something when Joe rushed over. "Uhhh nonono!"

He gently pushed Wels's arm back towards Wels and took the pencil. "Wels, no trying to disassemble our limbs whilst having a presence within the class."

Both Wels and Xisuma gave him confused looks. Joe sighed. "I meant please don't try to cut off your arm, no matter how 'stabby' you feel. Especially in class. Ok?"

Wels and Xisuma both nodded, both letting out a little 'oh.' Wels  pulled out another pencil and began poke/stabbing his arm again. Joe sighed and took that too. Wels frowned. "Wels, please, please stop trying-"

"But I feel stabby!" He countered- A little too loudly per say. Joe had gone to shush him, but Zed woke up and looked around with wide eyes. "Who!? What!? Where!?" Joe instantly ditched and went to hurry over to calm him, but it was too late.

Zed curled up and started bawling his eyes out in a panic, his breathing irregular and body shaking. Tango, who was wrapped in his own blankets a few feet away, also woke up. He took one look at Zed before hurrying over and giving him a tight hug, nearly squeezing the life out of him. Zed screamed even louder. "What's happening?!" 

Tango smiled naughtily. "Something blew up." Zed's eyes went huge before he screamed into his knees and began crying and shaking even harder. A few kids woke up, but moved away, probably used to this. Tango however, then walked to Impulse and shook him.

"Impulse! Get up! Tango got replaced by a crying... A crying something!" Impulse darted up, looked around, spotted Zed and crawled over like a spy. He circled Zed, which just caused more panic. He looked over to Tango, who saluted Impulse and nodded to Zed. Impulse saluted back, and matched his nod.

He went to take a step to Zed, but Tango grabbed his arm and whispered. "Good luck captain." Impulse solemnly nodded. "If I die, make my last words 'It's your fault, mom.'" Tango nodded and took a step back. "Go get em."

Impulse nodded one last time before rushing to Zed, grabbing his shoulders and shaking more screams-now-wails out of him. "WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH MY FRIEND!?" Zed curled into a tighter ball. "I- I- I'm Zed? W-wait.. Am I not Zed!?"

Impulse shook his head. "No, you're not! So where is he!?" Zed paused a moment before shaking him head. "I- I don't know!!! What's happening!?"

Impulse went to say something, but Tango grabbed his shoulder and spoke in some dramatic voice. "Stop, I brought the hound dogs." Impulse nodded and took a step back, before Tango revealed Ren, on all-fours, obediently staying behind Tango. Tango pointed at Zed. "Sick 'em boy!"