[13]- Discontinued

"Dear fellow participants,

It's within my greatest apologizes to inform you of the following;

I will not be continuing in this due to personal reasons.

I know that to some of you this is more of a mandatory matter, but I can assure you that you'll find someone else. If you can't, then feel free to contact me and I'll do my best in appointing you towards the right direction. I will not be able to give out any more forms, and any privileges this has provided will be taken away and named unlawful.

Any prescriptions that have already been provided will be useful until end is due. As of today, I am resigning from my position and I believe someone else will take over this in the future for me.

Again, I am so sorry if this unfortunate matter, and I hope you all the best of luck and wish you well through your struggles. My appreciation goes out to all of you- New comers and those of you who have been here longest.

Thank you for the support of my decision."

Xs' mom stared at the document on Dr. Averys' door in utter disbelief.

X just watched as his daddy said something about a second page, and his mom skimming over another sheet before reading it aloud too.

"I'd also like to inform those of the following:

-Prescription Receivers
-Those with a mental illness
-Those with severe depression
-Those with suicidal thoughts

For those with depression, you have most-likely been prescribed a medication. Please contact me and I will renew your prescription alongside find you someone else to attend to who can and will prescribe you as I have.

For those with suicidal thoughts, I want you to know that you do matter. All of you. Feel free to contact me any time and I will help find you someone else just as suitable to go to.

For those who receive prescriptions in general, feel free to contact me and I'll be more than grateful to help lead you to someone who can not only renew that prescription but also help you with whatever the reason you were receiving it."

His parents both shared looks as him mother finished up. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing sweetheart." His mom said, ushering them both back to the car. His mom and dad shared some glances before before his dad called someone.

"Dad? Who're you calling?"

"I'm calling Mrs. Avery to renew your Thorazine."

"What's-" He got cut off by his dad answering the phone. The conversation went on all the way to the house and further, so he just stayed in his room- With Ex.

Eventually, he heard his father get off the phone, but when he around the hall, he saw his parents talking in the corner, hushed whispers as their tones. And hands movements- Lots of hand movements. Soon enough, dinner came around, but both his parents were quiet and shared looks. Tonight's special was snake.

"No," said Ex, who was sitting on an empty seat next to Xisuma, "It's Korean."

"Uh... What's that?" Xisuma asked, both his parents looking over to him, but Ex responding quicker. "A specific style of food."

"But," argued Xisuma, "The pan made a hissing noise like a snake!"

Ex groaned and rolled his eyes- At whether it was because of Xisuma or his parents? It was hard to tell. Maybe it was both. His dad spoke up and Ex groaned again, crossing his arms. It was probably Xisumas' parents.

"Xisuma? By any chance, are you talking to Ex..?"

Xisuma nodded. "Yep!"

His parents shared a look before his mom sighed and smiled. "Xisuma sweet pea?"

"Hm?" Xisuma smiled and looked over to his mom. "Yeah mummy?"

His parents shared a look and did that thing where they both set his hand in the middle of the table and each held a side of it. "Well..." His mom began. "While your father was on the phone, Dr. Avery recommended... something else.. that isn't your meds.."

The young child looked between them before his mom looked at her husband to explain. He sighed. "Well.. Dr. Avery mentioned a school, and we-... we want you to try it out."

—————————

[Words: About: 900]

Okay! Worlds ending! I posted at a decent time! Also! I got 5 hours of sleep! I mean, new record right? Also weird question for today. Is it just me or like.. Do you guys like chocolate and OJ? I mean, I can't have one without craving the other... Chocolate dipped in a glass of orange juice is just really appealing to me. Also listen to the 'I got a dream' Tangled song, it'll make you realize how much childhood you've ignored.

Also!! (Sorry I'm kinda nuts right now) THE HERMITS! They're gonna be introduced in the next chapter! But there's a catch to a few of them, and it also won't be all the hermits! Also you may notice some... odds.. about them.. Any guesses on what that means? Here's a hint! They're in the same situation as Xisuma, but not in the same boat. Hope y'all enjoyed and have a good 24 hours!

—————————