[A/N] Hermit Disorders/Definitions

Xisuma: ??? [He has one and develops a second but you have to figure those out. Hint: One has already been (officially) guessed by Newfoundland_Aiden and Lucine_TheLunartic! Can't say they didn't guess both either though...Only one of their guesses they claimed official..]

~~~~~

Grian: ADHD; Impulsive/Hyperactivity Type:

Impulsive/Hyperactivity ADHD: Impulsive/Hyperactive behavior, such as hard time staying put and not thinking before acting.

~~~~~

Doc: Intermittent explosive disorder:

Intermittent explosive disorder: Explosive/Sudden outbursts of anger and/or rage that tend to be irrational and disproportionate to the situation at hand.

~~~~~

Bdubs: Intermittent explosive disorder:

Intermittent explosive disorder: Explosive/Sudden outbursts of anger and/or rage that tend to be irrational and disproportionate to the situation at hand.

~~~~~

Keralis: Severe Anatidaephobia

Anatidaephobia: The fear that a duck is watching you.

~~~~~

Cleo: Avoidant personality disorder (AvPD) & Atychiphobia (FNE)

Avoidant personality disorder: Patterns of social anxiety, avoidance of social interaction, constantly feeling less than others expectations, and having an extreme sensitivity to negative evaluation (Atychiphobia).

Atychiphobia: Irrational fear of negative evaluation/disapproval but will also seek social approval.

~~~~~

Tango: ADHD; Combined Type:

Combined ADHD: Inability to sit still for long periods of time, speaking without thinking, fidgeting and squirming.

~~~~~

Zed: Panic Disorder

Panic Disorder: A psychiatric disorder fear and anxiety arise will frequently arise without a reasonable cause, and will often-times, if not always, cause panic attacks.

~~~~~

Scar: Separation anxiety disorder

Separation anxiety disorder: When an individual experiences excessive anxiety regarding separation from home and/or from something the person has a strong emotional attachment to.

~~~~~

Jevin: Alice In Wonderland Syndrome (AIWS)

Alice In Wonderland Syndrome: A neuropsychological condition that causes a misrepresentation of how objects and/or parts of you body will appear. This results in smaller, (micropsia), bigger, (macropsia), closer, (pelopsia), and farther, (teleopsia). AIWS is also known as Dysmetropsia or Todd's syndrome.

Micropsia: Smaller
Macropsia: Bigger
Pelopsia: Closer
Teleopsia: Farther

~~~~~