Let's try some Q&A... please? 🥺

I KNOW YOU GUYS ARE SICK AND TIRED OF ME POSTING CHAPTERS THAT AREN'T ACTUAL CHAPTERS AND I'M SO SORRY, BUT I CANNOT UPDATE THIS BOOK UNTIL THE NEXT WEEK!

I don't like this either, you guys, trust me. But I will be busy with a presentation this entire week and it'll be due the next Tuesday (so it's seven days away now). Usually, this wouldn't be a big deal, but this is a GROUP presentation and you all know how terrible group work is. 

For my oral communication class we're supposed to create an outline and do a practice speech in front of a tutor on zoom before the actual presentation next Tuesday, and we can't go see a tutor over the weekend because it'll be closed that time. 

And, well, we have no outline. We haven't even figured out what sort of organizational pattern to use, or who's taking which part, everyone takes forever to reply in the group chat, and I'm pretty sure we're supposed to create a powerpoint for this shit too. So yeah, it's not going so well 🙃

My anxiety has shot up through the roof and I don't think I'll be able to update at all this week until I'm finally finished with my everything...

And yes, I know that I already have the chapters pre-made, but I don't like the idea of spending this week publishing chapters without being able to write any more to make up for it. I only have up to chapter twenty-three written and I feel like that's already such a close gap, I don't want to make it any smaller. I'm usually fifteen chapters ahead, but now I'm only seven...

So while you're waiting, how about we try a q&a thing??? Just shoot me questions in the comments section and once I've finished with this hellish week, I'll publish a chapter with the answers. 

I know you'd rather I publish the actual chapter once my presentation's done, but I feel like reading your comments throughout this busy week can help soothe my nerves and even serve as a nice distraction to my impending doom. Even after my presentation is done, I'll still be a nervous wreck because I'm always thinking 'oh it was so bad, I fucked up and stuttered here and there, and OMG WHAT IF MY VOICE SOUNDED WEIRD???!!!!'. Shit like that, basically. So answering your questions will definitely help me calm down and distract me from my piss-poor performance. 

Plus, it can give me something to look forward to like 'oh, once I'm done with this stupid thing, I can finally answer everyone's questions!'. 

So yes, please help me out and ask me your questions! 

You can ask me ANYTHING. The questions could be about myself (but nothing personal so don't go asking me my address ya weirdos), it could be about my story, my characters, etc. Ask as many questions as you want and I'll get back to you with a chapter full of answers once I've finished suffering. 

AGAIN, SUPER SORRY ABOUT THIS, ESPECIALLY SINCE I LEFT YOU GUYS ON A CLIFFHANGER LAST CHAPTER...😅😅😅