𝐨. FOREWORD | BOOK FIVE

(n

(n.) "Doom; fate" the personified spirit of impending doom, who drives mortals to their deadly fate.

Esmerelda thought she had left all those feelings of pain and suffering behind once the Second Titan War ended, but another war was brewing and she knew that she was going to be forced straight into the frontlines just like last time. The disappearance of Percy Jackson and the reappearance of a boy she met years ago only solidified that fact. But she would have to deal with all that later, because the Fates had just left her with a haunting message.

───── ❝ 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 ❞ ─────

Unlike the previous books, this one is rated M so please take caution.

Trigger warnings include: Mature themes, dark romance, depression, trauma, moral ambiguity, self-loathing, emotional instability, and sexual themes (it won't be full-on smut, but it'll get close to it).

Remember, these kids are traumatized and are not seeking therapy because it's unavailable for them. Please do not mimic any of their thoughts or actions, they are not healthy,  nor do I condone them.

Also, part of the canon divergence for this book includes a squished timeline, more specifically for The Order of the Phoenix, so certain events happen earlier then in canon. I hope you don't mind, but I needed to do this for... certain reasons pertaining to The Lost Hero.

───── ❝ 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 ❞ ─────

This is a crossover series between Harry Potter and Percy Jackson. I own neither of them, nor do I own any of the pictures and gifs I use. I only own my OC's story line and that's it.

Moros covers Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by JK Rowling and The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan.

───── ❝ 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭 ❞ ─────