Readers, Tread Carefully!

I hope all of my readers are reading this and not skipping over it because this is really important for you all!

Now... I know I've already given out SOOOOOO many warnings throughout the series; I've left out warnings in the forewords, author's notes, within the story, hell I even made a chapter titled "WARNING!!!" or something like that... but I noticed that people still aren't getting it so I'm doing this again because the chapters after this are gonna take an even darker tone. 

This series is dark. I know there are a lot of comedic and lighthearted scenes, but that doesn't mean this series is full of sunshine and rainbows. There are still some people that are under the impression that this series isn't dark because of some cute scenes here and there, but sorry sweeties, it IS dark because I want it that way. I'm warning you all now that things get so much worse after this because I don't want those same readers to get their expectations crushed and to send hate towards me.

Most of my characters are mentally unstable, please understand this. Some of you still make comments or send me messages about how much you hate how a certain character is. I get shit telling me "Ethan is so fucked up to do this, author what the fuck is this shit?!" or "I hate how psychotic Essie is" or "this is so fucked up, why would you write this" 

Like, has it ever occurred to you that THAT'S LITERALLY THE POINT?! They're fucked up! They're toxic! They're supposed to be that way! I've gotten so many of these that it makes me hesitant to post the next chapters because I know I'll just get more hate for how I write my characters. 

We're in book five right now, you should all be fully aware that not all of my characters are perfect human beings who do the right thing and behave like Disney heroes. I don't know why some of you still don't get it. I literally even made a whole fucking mini analysis about my top five most fucked up characters and how fucked up they are (it's at the bottom of my "FUN FACTS (OR NOT) PART 2" chapter), yet some people still act shocked when they do something horrible??? Like guys... I warned you so many times about them...

(Also, some of you people really need to reread that analysis because that wasn't even a hint or a warning, I straight up TOLD YOU ALL IN DETAIL how fucked up those select characters are and ya'll still didn't get the message. Oh and by the way, it isn't just those five characters who will be fucked up here. They're just my top five 🤗 There's still many more to come!)

Everything beyond this will be darker. Get rid of the assumption that my characters are morally light. They're not. They're fucked up. Deal with it. If you can't deal with it then stop reading. If you can't deal with it, but still continue reading them for some weird reason, then you better keep your complaints to yourself because I am NOT going to change my fucking series for you. If you want a story about mentally sane people who could do no wrong, then go watch Disney or whatever. Sorry, but this isn't the place for you. 

Now to my kinder readers who aren't assholes that send me hate mail/comments, my warning to you all will be sweeter: 

Please please please tread carefully beyond this. Things get MUCH darker as the series progresses. Especially after this chapter. My characters will get darker. Hell, there's even a certain dark character that some of you don't think is dark (even though I did an analysis on him too). They're going to do some horrible things that you won't agree with or that you'll be uncomfortable about. If you don't think you're mentally prepared for that, then please stop reading because there might be some triggering content and I don't want any of you to get hurt ❤️ 

Aaaand that's it for now. I'll be updating the next chapter soon! Just let me get my breakfast ready!