𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢. LOVER'S REVENGE

▬▬▬ CHAPTER THIRTY TWO ▬▬▬

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!

LARVVIE HAS MADE A READING ALETHEIA BOOK SO GO CHECK IT OUT!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Anyways, I was not expecting so much Ethan love last chapter, I honestly thought ya'll would hate him for the oath he tricked Sirius into agreeing to... Like, I tried to write Sirius in a way that you'd sympathize for him, but damn... 😂😂😂

You guys are gonna love this chapter 😃

ALSO, I GOT SO MANY MEMES OMG! I HAD TO MAKE AN EXTRA CHAPTER BECAUSE I REACHED THE TWENTY IMAGE LIMIT SO GO TO THE NEXT PART FOR MORE MEMES ONCE YOU'RE FINISHED READING!

IT WAS THE BEGINNING OF April when Harry and his friends were finally pulled out of Hogwarts and were allowed to return home for the remainder of the year. They met up with Cedric's parents at the Hogwarts Express, where Amos stiffly greeted his son and didn't bother to look at Harry's direction. Neville's grandmother was there as well wearing the most proudest smile she had ever worn, loudly praising Neville for his bravery and heroic actions while being completely oblivious to her grandson's pallid skin and sunken eyes.

Meanwhile, Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Ginny were picked up by several Order members—Tonks and Remus.

"Hey," Tonks smile was oddly nervous as she greeted them.

"How's Sirius' case going?" Harry went straight to the point.

Both adults winced, which wasn't very reassuring.

"There's been... a new development," she said slowly.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"Harry," Remus spoke up next. "We'll talk about it once we reach the house, alright? We shouldn't talk about it out here."

The kids shared a worried look, but nodded their heads and kept their mouths shut even throughout the cab ride to 12 Grimmauld Place. But once they stepped out of the vehicle, Harry couldn't hold it in anymore.

"What's going on?" He asked as he grabbed some of the luggage from the trunk.

Remus took a deep inhale before closing it shut. "Um, well..."

"How's the case going?"

"It's going fine," he answered stiffly.

"Then what's going on? Why do you look so nervous for?" He pressed on.

"Did something happen?" Ginny asked warily. "Does it... does it have anything to do with all these people dropping dead recently?"

"No," Tonks reassured, before wincing. "Or well... Never mind. We've got some people staying over. Like my parents, and, um..."