𝐱𝐱𝐯. BAD OMENS

▬▬▬ CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE ▬▬▬

I am a horrible human being. In the last chapter I gave you a list of the yandere fics that kept distracting me...

AND I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT MY FAVORITE ONE! Forgive me father for I have sinned 😫

It's a Pain to be a Prince (male!disney princesses x female!reader) by V10LET

IT IS SO FUCKING GOOD SO YOU SHOULD ALL READ IT (it's in quotev btw). My favorite character is Winter White and... you'll find out why 😇

Anyways, consider this chapter a nice lil break for Essie 💖

ESMERELDA LOOKED DOWN AT HER twelve throwing knives that she set on the bed. They all looked identical to each other; bronze blades, with brown and beige handles.

They also looked exactly like the knife that was embedded in her uncle's stomach.

I don't understand, she thought as she paced across the floor of her bedroom. Why did it have to be her knife? Was it a warning that someone was going to steal one of her knives and murder Sirius with it? Or... or did it mean she was his killer?

She grew sick once more at the thought of that. There was no way that would ever happen... right?

Quickly she whipped out a drachma and used the water conjuring spell to create a fine mist. Once the rainbow appeared, she said, "Oh Iris, goddess of the Rainbow, please accept my offering. Show me Ethan Nakamura at Camp Half-Blood."

She tossed the coin in and waited an agonizing five seconds before his sleeping body showed up. She inwardly grimaced, forgetting that London was ahead by five hours. Whoops.

"Ethan!" She called out. "Ethan wake up!"

He woke up in mid-snore, his eyes blinking in confusion before zeroing in on her floating image. He must have seen the anxiety written on her face because he quickly sat up.

"What happened? Are you okay?" He asked immediately.

"I had the dream again," she said in a shaky voice. "What about you?"

"No," he replied frowning. "I dreamt of nothing. Did something change in your dream?"

She shook her head. "It was the same, but I was paying more attention to the details... You... you said that a knife appeared in your dream right? Did you, um, get a good look at it?"

"Not really..." He murmured, thinking hard. "I was panicking too much, I barely spared the knife a glance. Why? What happened in your dream?"

"I looked closer at the knife that Sirius was stabbed with," she whispered, as if she was afraid someone was listening in on them. "It was one of my throwing knives."