War. {The dark riot}

November 10th

Jufuto: I dark moon one, Jufuto! Will raid Asahikawa myself!

All the dark moons except dark moon two and three look at Jufuto with a shocked expression.

Owl: So this is dark moon one?!

Jufuto has long white hair and crimson red eyes, he's very muscular and wears black clothing described in the previous chapter. There's a black ring that floats behind him that's about medium sized.

Jufuto: Soratsuki.

Soratsuki: Yeah?

Jufuto: Use your blood demon art and send the distraction team to their location.

Soratsuki: Yes.

Soratsuki's hand glows purple as energy flows out of his fist creating a portal.

Jufuto: Go.

Owl: Yes sir.

The Owl, Bakusei, Shifsu, and Dangan all walk into the portal. The portal closes behind them as the purple energy stops flowing.

Jufuto: It feels good to finally go back into action.

He cracks his knuckles as he throws a punch in the air.

Jufuto: Blood demon art: Angel of the new world!

A massive tear in the air appears in front of them and above Asahikawa.

Jufuto: Iwabe, me and your army are going through.

Iwabe: Hm? Can we go through that?

Jufuto: Yeah, it'll take us to Asahikawa right away.

The massive army of demons go through and enter Asahikawa as another army of demons is waiting for them.

Demon: For the dark moons! We shall take down you and your master!

Demon: Everyone! We shall defeat the dark moons and their armies, so master Nise can devour the fruit!

The two demon armies clash as Iwabe and eight large armored demons come through.

Iwabe: This sensation. The sounds of a war. It truly is beautiful.

Jufuto: Soratsuki, Karakin.

Karakin: Hmm?

Jufuto: Allow me to bring your subordinates.

Soratsuki: Go, Noira.

Noira: Yes sir.

Noira has long dark blue hair and blue eyes, she's quite tall and has a mark going down her left side of her face. The number two is tattooed to her right cheek. She wears a purple dress.

Karakin: Hando, go with Jufuto, okay?

Hando: Alright.

Hando is wearing all white clothing with blonde hair and blue eyes, he has a book floating in front of him and multiple white feathers floating. He has the number three tattooed on his hand.

Soratsuki: You'll be bringing your subordinate as well?

Jufuto: Yeah, come with me, Kon.

Kon: Got it.

Kon has a giant skull mask with goat horns on it, his eyes are a bright yellow, the rest of his face isn't visible. He wears a large black robe.

The three go through as Jufuto walks in.

Jufuto: I'm leaving the dark castle to you, Soratsuki.

Soratsuki: Yeah.

The giant tear in the air closes back up.