Moving forward! Can't stop now! {raid on the demon mine}

March 16th

Wheel demon: I've never seen a demon slayer with a whip. Who the hell are you?

???: Who the hell am I? Burn my name into your memory! I'm Sunaarashi Kibikaze!

The Wheel demon shoots wheels of water out at Sunaarashi but he swings his whip destroying the wheels.

Sunaarashi: It's gonna take more than that to kill me!

The whip wraps around the demon's legs and swings him off the ground by pulling the legs.

Wheel demon: What the hell?!

The whip flies down and smacks his face, a giant cut appears in his face.

Wheel demon: His whip cut me?! How?! Is he really swinging with that much force?!

The wheel demon stands back up as the whip wraps around his neck swinging him into a boulder.

Wheel demon: His movements are too crazy! I can't counter them at all!

Sunaarashi: You like that?! Huh?!

Sunaarashi breathes in deeply holding his whip, while his other hand stays on his sword handle which is concealed.

Sunaarashi: Sand breathing, first form: Sandy winds!

Sunaarashi raises his whip into the air and spins it in circles, a special effect of sand appears around the entire whip as he swings it down around the demon's neck.

Wheel demon: It's tightly squeezing my throat!

The demon gets pulled quickly to Sunaarashi, he pulls his sword out and quickly cuts the demon's head off. While the sword slashes it slashes away the special effect of the sand.

Sunaarashi: There's some strong demons here, I can hear it! That one shooting the arrows, He has to be next!

Sunaarashi starts to run as arrows fly through some demon slayers.

Meanwhile,

Odataki: Water mines? Sounds easy.

Mine demon: Hahaha! Finally someone with potential! What's your name? I want to know the names of the strong ones I eat!

Odataki stays completely silent as he holds his sword.

Mine demon: Hey listen here mother fucker I'm talking to you!

Odataki stays completely silent as he holds his sword.

Mine demon: I WANNA BLOW YOUR FUCKING FACE OUT NOW!!!!

Odataki: Sniff, sniff, sniff.

Mine demon: ARE YOU CRYING?! HAHAHAHA!

Odataki: Do you ever shut up? I don't like talking and I'm not crying. Just sniffing the air.

Mine demon: Ha! Yeah remember this smell since this'll be the last scent you smell before you die!

Odataki (thoughts): No, I was sniffing to find your traps. Oh well this guy just doesn't shut up.

Odataki: Water breathing, third form: Flowing dance.

Odataki moves around all the mines' locations, but then out of nowhere a giant water explosion comes from below.

Odataki: So your mines move huh? Well then.

Mine demon: So you can actually talk more than what you've shown? I'm surprised! Cmon bastard Show me what you've got!

Odataki: Water breathing, third form: Flowing dance.

Odataki moves around the mines as they move, right before one gets below him he changes his grip on his sword.