The new dark moons! {Dark trail}

March 3rd

Dark moon one: Your punishment is only beginning, Yarochi.

Yarochi is gasping for air as his rank has been brutally removed from his eyes.

Dark moon one: Starting today you are no longer a part of the dark moons, and your power will be stripped from you!

Yarochi: So, Soratsuki! You enjoy being a lapdog for the dark moon one eh?!

Soratsuki (dark moon two): I do find joy in ridding the dark moons of traitors like you, and removing their power!

Soratsuki's hand glows a dark purple as he walks towards Yarochi.

Soratsuki: Nothing personal, Yarochi.

Soratsuki presses his hand against Yarochi's chest. Yarochi's chest glows a dark purple, the kanji for destroy (滅) appears on his chest as dark purple cracks appear all over his body. Soratsuki removes his hand from Yarochi's chest as Yarochi lets out a piercing scream.

Yarochi: D-damn you! Soratsuki!

Soratsuki: You'll never be able to use your blood demon art ever again.

Yarochi: Damn you!

Yarochi raises his hand.

Yarochi: Oasis spear! Answer my call!

Soratsuki: You called for your blood demon art? Were you trying to hurt me? I was going to let you live, but.

Yarochi: Fuck you Soratsuki.

Soratsuki pulls his sword and inhales.

Soratsuki: Dark breathing: Second form, Black hole spinning.

Yarochi: Is this what you truly want? Ichi-

Soratsuki instantly slices Yarochi all over and cuts his head off. Soratsuki's eyes are glowing their respective colors. A purple aura surrounds Soratsuki and the air in the room is shaking from the sheer power he's giving off. Yarochi disintegrates in front of him.

Soratsuki: Don't ever refer to me by that ever again...

Dark moon one smirks

Karakin: Bakusei, You stayed at dark moon six out of respect for Bizu, Correct?

Bakusei: Yeah. I had a ton of respect for the guy, so I didn't want to demote him. Now that he's passed you're giving me rank five?

Karakin: One already decided it when he heard the news.

Bakusei: What a great honor this is.

The tattoo on Bakusei's eye changes from "Dark moon six" to "Dark moon five"

Dark moon one: You'll be promoted to four in time. We have recruits.

Karakin: Yep! Two demons I created myself! I shared my great blood and turned these two into demons!

Bakusei: We're missing three spots, so we don't have a third one?

Karakin: Soratsuki brought a demon he fed, right?

Soratsuki: Yes. He's arrived.

Karakin: So have mine!

Two men walk in. One of them has orange hair and green eyes. He's wearing what looks to be a martial arts outfit but open to show his chest and the sleeves ripped off.

Dark moon candidate: Dangan.

The other man is wearing a long red and blue robe. His hair is white on his right side as it's black on his left. One eye is cyan while the other is orange.