A strange encounter! The new enemy! {Demon Hunting}

March 14th

Haruto watches the head drop to the floor and burn away as it cries. Haruto sighs.

Haruto: Well Sumire we can finally rest.

He smiles at Sumire and she smiles back at him but then out of nowhere.

Crow: Caw! Caw! Head north! Haruto! Sumire! North! The city of-

Haruto (thoughts): Are you serious? A mission already?!

Haruto starts running with Sumire.

Crow: Hurry up! I will personally peck you multiple times if you don't hurry! My job is on the line here! Caw!

Haruto: You're a crow, how is your job on the line?!

Crow: It isn't! But it's good for convincing! Now hurry and stop asking questions! Caw! Caw!

Haruto: Cmon Sumire.

Haruto and Sumire run all morning and afternoon to the city.

Haruto: Woah. So this is how a city looks now. huh? We haven't been to a big city in a long time.

Haruto and Sumire look around the city with amazement.

Haruto: But there's a demon here. Many demons. I can sense it. Let's go to the nearest one!

Haruto and Sumire walk around the city as they close in on a demon's location. Haruto eats some pork buns that he buys from a stand and continues walking. Until Haruto stops dead in his tracks.

Haruto (thoughts): This demon I sense. He was there. He was in our hometown. This could be him. The one that killed my family...

Haruto's eyes glare. He rushes to the demon and sees a man. Seems to be very tall and very swordsman-like. He's wearing a purple kimono and has earrings. We can't see what's on the Earrings but they're the same size as Haruto's (and tanjiro's) Haruto slams his hand on the Demon's shoulder.

Haruto: You killed my family... Listen here... You missed one...

???: Oh really? I missed one?

The demon turns around. Haruto Looks at his face. There's an eye patch covering one eye, the other eye seems to be red. The air is heavy. There's just that much intimidation he gives off. Haruto Grabs his sword.

???: Now now you wouldn't want to do that now. There's so many people here. You'll get arrested and imprisoned forever. If you want to kill me. Master your weak breaths. If you think you can kill me. I hope you can survive this.

The demon walks away as a cut on Haruto's chest appears. It didn't cut through his uniform. Yet it still cut his body. Haruto coughs a little blood as he senses two demons closing in on him.

Haruto: Shit more demons! This cut hurts like hell.

The two demons are very close and a lady approaches Haruto and Sumire.

???: Are you okay? That's a big cut. Allow me to take you to my office.

A middle aged lady says to him with purple eyes.

At the office

The lady puts a bandage over Haruto's wound.

Tamayo: My name is Tamayo, It's nice to meet you Haruto. Are you a demon slayer?

Haruto: Huh? Y-yes I am! You know about the demon slayers?

Tamayo: Yes. I'm a demon. But I've helped the demon slayers for hundreds of years now and I've modified my body so I only have to take a very small amount of blood.