The wind howls. The water drowns. {Mystery Mansion}

March 16th

Author note: Thank you all so much! We've recently hit 100 views of the story! Thank you for supporting this.

Kae: There he is! Get him!

A few demons hop out of holes in the ground that close up.

Demon: Get them!

The demon runs off.

Odataki: Water breathing, third form: flowing dance!

Odataki runs through cutting some of the demon's heads off.

Odataki: Go Haruto! Chase him!

Haruto runs down the path the demon went.

Haruto: I won't let you get away, bastard!

The demon turns around and shoots fire out at him, Haruto ducks down barely dodging the fire. Haruto breaths in and grabs the handle of his blade.

Haruto: Breath of the flame, first form: Unknowing Flame!

Haruto dashes forward quickly pulling his blade out to cut the demon's head off but suddenly the demon pulls a sword out and blocks the attack.

Demon: Breath of the flames huh? You're an interesting one aren't you? Maybe I'll steal your sword next!

Haruto: I won't let you touch my sword!

Demon: But it's a beautiful dark purple, I've never seen a color like that, especially for someone with the breath of the flames. Users of breath of the flame always have an orange and red blade.

Haruto: I'll make sure I cut your head off before that!

The demon shoots mud at the floor for Haruto to get trapped in but Haruto avoids it by doing a flip and kicking off the wall. As Haruto closes in on the demon he takes his sword and breathes in.

Demon: So fast!

Haruto takes his sword and cuts a vertical cut down his face, hitting the demon's sword causing the sword to chip.

Demon: Ah! What a deep fucking cut.

The demon's mask breaks as the demon runs off. Haruto chases after him and lands in the living room where most of the people already are.

Haruto: Round everyone up. I have a plan.

Everyone enters the room.

Haruto: So after chasing down the killer I noticed the killer had a sword from one of you guys. He had Noko's Sword. Normally I wouldn't think this is suspicious but Noko can I ask you something.

Noko: Sure?

Haruto: If your sword was stolen. Why do you have Jigoku's sword? You guys had different hilts on your blades.

Noko: Huh?!

Yuri: That is Jigoku's blade. The handle has a signature from a swordsmith in greece.

Odataki: So all the evidence points to you.

Mo: Hey Noko? Are you really the killer?

Kae: How can we prove it with these stupid papers?!

Noko: You can't prove it exactly!

Haruto: But I can.

Haruto pulls out the cube that Tamayo gave him and he throws it in the air. An electric web appears around them and the papers communication starts to mess up. They start to wrinkle up as Noko's skin turns pale and his hair changes to a darker orange. Noko's eyes change to red with one eye saying "Lower five" but it's X'd out.