The portal demon? {Portal Dungeon}

March 15th

Hey! Saturn here! If you're wondering what's next to the title it's the name of the arc that the chapter is in. I've gone through all the previous chapters adding the arc name to them which means we've finished the first arc! There'll be quite a lot of arcs so don't worry about this ending too soon. Anyways enjoy the chapter!

A man with long dark blue hair wearing a blue haori with an ocean pattern on it walks in the moonlight when suddenly a demon comes out from behind a tree and jumps at him. The man stays calm just staring at the charging demon, the demon gets right by him and tries to attack him.

???: Water breathing, first form: Water surface slash.

The man keeps walking and cuts the demon's head off with no effort. The man keeps walking as a crow comes flying to his shoulder.

The next morning

Haruto: Yes I get it already! I'm just a little hungry!

Crow: I will tear away your skin and you can become my food!

Haruto: What are you a demon?!

Crow: No, But my jobs o-

Haruto: Yes I get it!

The crow sits on Haruto's shoulder.

Crow: Well I guess I am a little hungry. We can stop for food. Caw!

Haruto: Really?

Haruto goes running into the nearby town with Sumire and his crow to get some food. Sumire is eating some rice while Haruto is eating ramen. Haruto offers some of his noodles to his crow and buys him a few rice balls for the road and gives one to his crow.

Haruto: So do you have a name?

Crow: Huh? Nope, never given one. Caw!

Haruto: Well then how about...

The group walks into a forest and starts going up a small trail.

Haruto: Yu! That'll be your name from now on!

Yu: I think it fits me nicely! Caw!

Haruto: Yeah it does!

Haruto and Sumire keep walking and they see a shed with a fairly sized windmill next to it.

Yu: We're here! Good luck! Caw!

Yu flies away.

Haruto: Alright Sumire, let's explore this place. I guess the shed first.

Haruto opens the door to the shed. It's just a normal shed, just some garden tools and boxes.

Haruto: Weird. There has to be a demon somewhere here. I can sense it. Sumire, stand back.

Haruto lifts his sword up and cuts away at the floor revealing a basement.

Haruto: Let's go!

Haruto and Sumire jump down into the basement. It's just a straight hall with a weird frame that's made of some weird stone that's oddly red. Inside the frame is a portal. It's a green portal with the weird stone around it. There's an eye at the top of the frame.

Haruto: Is that the demon?

The portal starts to suck Haruto and Sumire inside.

Haruto: Sumire! Ahhhhh!

Both Haruto and Sumire go through the portal and fall through many more. Haruto finally lands and gets up.

Haruto: What the...Sumire?! Where are you?!

The portals have separated both Haruto and Sumire.

Haruto: Dammit! If my senses are right...Then this dungeon is inside the demon. I wonder just how huge this demon is.

Haruto walks down the hallway and notices something strange about the red stone walls and floor.

Haruto: Could it be...

Haruto takes his sword and glides it down the wall to his left and it creates a rip in the stone.

Haruto: Yep. It's flesh. Which means...

Haruto keeps walking and sees the pathway ends, but the area above him is much bigger. He sees a pathway just a little above him.

Haruto: Since it's all flesh, it should be bouncy. I should be able to just bounce myself up there. And if I don't.

Haruto looks down and sees a deep pit with a green acid at the bottom.

Haruto: Why the fuck did I look down.

Haruto jumps up and springs himself off the floor, he bounces way up.

Haruto: WOAHHHH! Shit! Shit! Shit!

Haruto grabs onto the platform.

Haruto: Holy shi-

Haruto starts to slip off the platform.

Haruto: OH SHI-

Haruto pulls his sword out and stabs the platform to get a better grip, he then climbs back up.

Haruto: Man, I need to kill this demon fast. My job is on the line h-

Haruto sees Yu in his mind.

Yu: Caw! My job is on the line here! Caw! Caw!

Haruto: Dammit. Now Yu's got me saying that. What the hell man.

Haruto walks down the corridor.

Meanwhile in the dungeon.

A man wearing a demon slayer uniform, and wearing a plain white haori is held up with flesh binding him in place.

???: You know I don't give up easily.

footsteps are heard as someone approaches the man.

???: May I ask you your name?

A demon walks into the room.

Demon: Po.

???: Well Po. Today is the day I cut your head off bitch. You think you can stop some wind this easily?

The man breaths in and we see he has dark red eyes and hair. With one swing with his arms he breaks free from the flesh. The man picks his sword up. The sword is a green sword (same as Sanemi's sword.) The man's full face is revealed and it's Tatara.

Tatara: Breath of the wind, First form: Dust whirlwind cutter!

Tatara goes forward and cuts the demon's head off in an instant.

Tatara: Now this stupid dungeon should go away.

Tatara stands there waiting. And waiting. Annnd waiting.

Tatara: So there's another body huh. Man, I hate this place.

Tatara walks off swinging his blade, taking the blood off of it.

Tatara: I can feel it in the air. The main body is just past here.

Tatara cuts the wall open with his blade and he looks down. There's a very large room with Tatara all the way at the top of the room.

Tatara: Woah. That's.

There's a giant heart with three spires around it. These spires all have a gem at the top.

Tatara: Well it seems to be very well guarded. How will I take them all out by myself?

Haruto walks around the hallways.

Haruto: What's this? I feel some sort of beating thing along the floor and walls. It's like a heart.

The hallways turn to the room where the heart and spires are.

A fateful encounter!

Fun fact #6 The demon's in the portal dungeon don't need to get their heads cut off. They just need to be injured enough to die.