Wings of euphoria. {The Dark City}

Haruto: Token... Are you...

Token: Yeah. I broke my connection to the dark moons. Everything burns.

Tatara: Bastard!

Tatara punches Token in the face.

Tatara: YOU SIDED WITH YOUR THE PEOPLE WHO MURDERED YOUR FAMILY, HURT OUR OWN FRIENDS!!!

Token: Then let me make it up to you. You both. Tatara, I'll guide you to Dark moon three, the one who killed our families. Haruto, I'll lead you to dark moon two, the one who killed yours.

Haruto: Sounds good.

Token: There's one problem though, my subordinate.

Demon crow: Caw! Caw! You've betrayed us!

Crows: Caw! Caw! Dark moon four has been defeated and has joined forces with the demon slayers! Caw!

Demon crow: How annoying!

The demon crow grows larger and larger. The massive demon crow casts a shadow across the dark city, the crow then shoots down bones at every crow in the sky.

Haruto: Our communication is gone!

Token grabs the blight bow and starts firing at the crow.

Token: I won't let you kill anyone else!

Haruto and Tatara slash and block the incoming bones.

Token: Haruto! Here!

Token throws the blight bow to Haruto. Haruto fires an arrow into the crows wing.

Haruto: Here!

Haruto tosses the bow back as Token hits the bird in the neck with an arrow.

Demon crow: Damn you... Token!

The crow shrinks back to its original size. A nichirin kunai drops to the ground.

???: Caw! Caw! Bold of you to assume that you killed all of us! Caw!

Haruto: YU!!!!

Yu: Caw! Caw! I am putting my job on the line to avenge my friends! My brothers! But most importantly, my job is on the line for you Haruto!

Yu flies forward and uses his beak to pick up the nichirin kunai.

Yu: Haruto! I'll fight this demon, you go on ahead! Caw!

Haruto: Thank you Yu! You're the best!

Yu: Hurry! My job is on the line! Caw!

Yu flies up to fight the demon crow. 

Haruto: Lead the way Token. 

Yuri's group.

Yuri: getting separated from Kaiyo was the least ideal situation, but those three angelics or whatever they were called got us away.

Yuri walks into a large Japanese styled house with a group of slayers.

???: Oh. Now's my time to fight today. I've been craving this.

The dark moon stands up.

DARK MOON 3...

KARAKIN.

Yuri grips his sword.

Karakin: Let's get this oer with.

Yuri: Gladly.

Sunaarashi's location. 

Sunaarashi: The air in this building feels heavy... I don't know what it is, but there's definitely something strong here.