The Hunter With Change.

Sumi clasps her hands together.

Sumi: Exotic blood art domain. Frozen hell.

A giant blizzard engulfs the mountain.

Sumi's blood art domain: Frozen hell. The domain doesn't contain a barrier, a technique that shows her mastery as a demon, a technique used by no other. Sumi engulfs the entire domain in a ruthless blizzard. Currently, her domain is the size of the entire Hokkaido region of Japan, truly showing her unbelievable strength. Not only can she weaponize every single drop of snow in this blizzard, she can speed up the progression of the ice plague.

An exotic blood art domain is something that already pushes a demons powers to their fullest to even manifest. Token was only able to get such a quick grasp because his blood demon art already dealt with barriers and seals. Karakin would use his own feathers to help construct the domain faster. Jufuto had done the same with his hands, which also served as a way to defend the domain from the outside and inside. The demon who was the closest to perfecting a blood art domain was Soratsuki. By cutting the space around him to construct it. However even that pales in comparison to Sumi's, who uses no barrier and simply has an attacking range of her massive snowstorm, which is currently engulfing the entire region of Hokkaido.

Haruto: My dark breathing isn't strong enough to kill her. Neither is my flame breathing...

However

If I combine the two

. . .

Dark breathing: Inferno style!

Haruto's blade gains a special effect of black and purple flames. Haruto bites down on Void Walker, pulling out Hell's Moon and Dark Ocean. Each blade has the same special effect.

Sumi: JUST STAY DEAD! ICE DRAGONS.

Five ice dragons emerge to attack Haruto.

Haruto: Dark breathing, inferno style: First form, Dreaming birds of the midnight flame!

The flames turn into birds as Haruto quickly jumps around and slices each dragon. With one slice on each dragon, destroying them. He reaches Sumi as he stabs her with two blades.

Haruto: Pierce!

Sumi jumps back as she summons many ice birds to attack Haruto.

Haruto: Dark breathing, Inferno style: Second form, Blazing dark matter serpent!

The flames turn into one giant serpent as Haruto swiftly dodges each bird and striking them down.

Sumi: He has two of the thirteen swords?! This isn't fair! That third blade... Is he... At this rate! It's gonna be three of the thriteen! Freeze beam!

Sumi unleashes a massive ice beam at Haruto.

Haruto: Dark breathing, Inferno style: Third form, Samurai of the dark burning hell!

The flames form into a samurai avatar. Haruto slices straight down cutting the beam in half.

Sumi: What the hell?!

Sumi throws giant ice shurikens at Haurto, all moving in unique patterns.

Haruto: Dark breathing, Inferno style: Fourth form, black hole boiling ocean