Waterfall raid. {The waterfall village}

FOUR HUNDRED READS LETS GOOOOOOOO! I love you all, thanks for supporting my story.

This chapter officially marks the estimated halfway point of the series

March 1st

Haruto and Yui leave their house to get ready to train. Suddenly a crow flies down to Haruto.

Haruto: Yu!

Yui: What's he here for?

Haruto: Yu?

Yu: Caw! I've been sent to give you a message!

Some other places, Kinoku, Eri, Rozushi, and Tanemaki are walking.

(You'll know Tanemaki if you read Token's lost story)

A crow flies above them.

Crow: Caw! Caw!

Tatara is training as a crow flies above him.

Crow: Caw! Caw! Message for Tatara Sato! Caw!

The two crows and Yu all say the same thing at the same time.

Crows and Yu: Token Takahashi... Dead! Token has been killed by a dark moon! I repeat! Token Takahashi has been killed by a dark moon!

Eri's face tears up as Kinoku looks in shock, Tanemaki and Rozushi both look down.

Tatara: Token?! He died?!

Tatara's face is covered in tears as he's filled with anger.

Tatara: Token.... I'll make sure I avenge not only you! But our families!

Haruto has a shocked expression as tears fall down his face. Yui quickly embraces him.

Yui: I'm so so sorry Haruto.

Haruto hugs Yui back while his face gets covered in tears.

Haruto flashes back and sees the village Haruto, Token, Tatara, and Sumire grew up in.

Haruto: Token look! It's snowing!

Token: I know, I know, I'm coming.

Token runs outside as Haruto, Tatara, and Sumire are all waiting.

Token: Alright I'm here! Let's pl-

Token gets cut off by his face being smacked by a snowball. The kids laugh as Token wipes the snow off his face.

Token: Who did that?

Haruto points at Tatara as Tatara points at Sumire and Sumire points at Haruto.

Token: You guys can't even find out yourself? Fine then!

Another snowball smacks his face.

Token: You guys!

The four kids throw snowballs at each other. The flashback cuts to Haruto and Token eating with Rengoku, then to the two of them training together and sparring. The flashback briefly covers their first spar with real swords. It cuts to them coming across each other in final selection. Then Token visiting Haruto while he was at the butterfly estate.

Token: Hurry up and recover Haruto.

Haruto: I'll be as fast as I can.

Token laughs.

Present day. Haruto is still tearful as he's still holding onto Yui and as she's still holding onto him.

Yui: Haruto... Let's go inside..

Haruto: Yeah....

Haruto and Yui are inside, they quickly eat and Haruto just instantly hops into his bed.