A double battle! {Demon Hunting}

March 14th

Yushiro: He's jamming my senses, my eyes!

Tamayo: Let's look for that device. It should assist Haruto even if it's just a bit.

Yushiro: Yeah. This area has been partially destroyed but we can still try to find it.

Tamayo: Good luck Haruto.

Haruto: Yeah! Sumire take on the mirage girl! I'll take on the one that's jamming Yushiro's eyes!

Sumire nods and they both run off in opposite directions.

Shi: Damnit. A pesky demon slayer huh. Well then. Come at me!

Sumire runs to the mirage demon.

Mari: Haha who's this? Some little girl? How cute.

Sumire's eye changes to her demon eyes and her fingernails extend and change to the purple color of Haruto's nichirin blade. She tries to scratch the face of the demon but her hand goes through.

Mari: You can't even solve a simple mirage? Haha.

The mirage extends its hand and shoots a small wave that hits Sumire back.

Mari: Hehe. This'll be fun! Won't it!

Haruto looks at the demon.

Haruto: I will behead you. Right here, Right now.

Shi: Those are some big words! Well then let's see if you can take this!

Shi opens his hands up. It looks like a spider web made of electricity Haruto looks up and sees a giant electric dome.

Haruto (thoughts): So that must be what's jamming yushiro's eyes.

Haruto dodges the webs of electricity and cuts one in half.

Shi: What the hell?!

Shi sends blasts of electricity at Haruto and while he is dodging them Haruto falls off the roof.

Haruto: Shit he's gonna get me!

Tamayo: Haruto!

Tamayo throws a small vial with a blade at the end at Haruto mid air. Haruto throws it into the demon's eye and blood comes out into the vial.

Haruto: Thanks Tamayo! Please go help Sumire!

Haruto lands and jumps back to the roof, taking the vial. The demon jumps back and shoots more electricity at Haruto.

Haruto: Flame breathing, First form: Manifest! Singing birds of the morning flame!

The special effect of the flame at Haruto's sword turns into multiple little birds made of flames. Haruto dashes around cutting the webs and dodging them.

Haruto (thoughts) His blood demon art seemed to weaken when I stabbed his eye with the blade tamayo gave me. Maybe if I cut around his brain it'll stop it. So I'll have to use another manifest!

Haruto: Flame breathing, First form: Unknowing flame, Manifest! Samurai!

Haruto gets into a samurai-like stance and holds his sword above his head perfectly. The effect of the flame turns into an avatar of a samurai made of flames. Haruto then does a dash. while dashing he slices downwards perfectly, creating a line down his body. Haruto then picks his sword up, breathes in, and stabs him right through the forehead stopping his blood demon art. Haruto pulls his sword out and puts it to his neck. Mari jumps up and has Sumire tied up with her waves as she points her hand at Haruto.

Haruto: I dare you. If you shoot your waves at me. It'll glide my hand perfectly through his neck with my sword. So your only chance at hiding yourself will die if you do that. If you move I'll cut his head off. If you don't do what I say, I'll cut his head off.