The flow of water. {The waterfall village}

500 views... I've just now hit 500 views... Thank you all so much for supporting this series and helping it grow. if it wasn't for the amazing reception this series was getting I probably would've lost motivation and given up, so thank you all. It means a lot.

March 1st - March 2nd

Haruto: Yui watch out!

A fire is swung around and Yui jumps back.

Yarochi: How do you like it? My oasis spear is amazing!

Yarochi. Dark moon four.

The tip of the spear looks like a flame as it goes to a normal shape with two lighting bolts on the end.

Haruto: Flame breathing: First form, Unknowing flame!

Haruto dashes forward and tries to attack the demon. Yarochi swings his spear around covered in lighting as lighting also follows it.

Haruto: Shit!

Haruto jumps back barely dodging the lightning.

Yui: How is he changing it? There's something off about that spear...

Haruto: Wind. Lightning. Fire. Those are what he's shown.

The spears tip changes into a giant curved spear tip. The dark moon starts swinging it around as water follows it and is created at the tip of the spear.

Haruto: Shadow breathing: Second form, Shadow spiral!

Yui: Ice breathing: Fourth form, Winter's midnight!

A special effect of purple smoke goes across Haruto's blade as he does a circular slash countering the spear.

A special effect of cold icy winds goes along Yui's blade as she does a very offensive and defensive attack of cuts and slashes against Yarochi.

Yarochi: Shit you're good. The team work of these two is amazing...

Haruto: Great job Yui!

Yui: Thanks Haruto! For the support too!

Haruto: Anytime.

Yui: I've noticed the spear is constantly changing.

Haruto: Yeah. Me too. I've figured it out.

Yui: What is it then?

Haruto: Fire the tip turns to a flame pattern. Lighting the tip has lightning bolts on the ends. Water the tip turns long and curvy. wind it splits into three curvy lines. I assume it's elements, so there has to be one for earth!

Yui: You're smart Haruto. Thank you.

Haruto: No need to thank me.

Yarochi wipes blood from his face.

Yarochi: You're good.. Haruto was it? You're good. Too good.

Yarochi (thoughts): Could he possibly be the kid? Or at least one of them? I need to be extra cautious just to stay safe. If that happens I'll probably die.

Haruto: Yui, let's get him!

The spear tip grows much bigger and sharper on the three points. He stabs it into the ground causing a part of it to rise up

Yui: Watch out Haruto!

Haruto swiftly evades the ground and he moves next to Yui.

Yui: It grows bigger for earth. We've solved the elements.

Haruto: Yeah we have. Thanks Yui.

Yui: Mhm.

Yarochi: Just because you've solved my spear doesn't mean you'll win. It's still hopeless for you. You're dinner for tonight.