Endgame.

Here we are, everyone! On the third year anniversary of this story, we enter the endgame of The Hunter With Change! I hope everyone enjoys this chapter and the endgame to the fullest. I hope I manage to deliver the best final arc I can possibly deliver. Welcome to the Ice Queen Sumi arc.

Ice Queen Sumi: This is only the beginning...

Haruto: Sumire?!

Tatara: Where the hell is she?! Who is this?!

Sumi: I am the Ice queen, the very first dark moon ever, dark moon zero!

Yui: Dark moon zero?!

Haruto: Odataki! Kinoku! We ne-

Sumi appears next to Haruto. She summons a powerful ice blast and knocks Haruto away.

Yui: HARUTO!

Tatara charges forward as Sumi creates a blade made of ice. She clashes with Tatara and crates an icy blast, blowing Tatara far away.

Sumi: You're gorgeous. I almost want to freeze you and keep you forever.

She stares at Yui as ice spikes fly out of the ground. Yui dodges each spike and charges forward.

Sumi: And you're fast. You just get better and better.

She creates a blast of icy wind and sends Yui flying back.

Sumi: What a long four hundred years of waiting. That damn Tamayami.

Odataki charges in as she throws a giant snowflake at him. Odataki jumps over it as Kinoku charges in.

Sumi: So there is more! Good, I didn't want to have such a small massacre for my awakening battle.

Kinoku slices at Sumi. Sumi blocks his attack.

Sumi: Now that's strength!

She blasts Kinoku and slices Odataki. Asami charges in.

Tatara: Asami! Stay away!

Sumi: You're not worth my time...

Sumi freeze's Asami's blade and smashes it. She then punches Asami away.

Tatara: Asami!!!

Haruto charges in, gripping his blade.

Sumi: You look like him, that annoying man who killed me, Tamaya-

Haruto: Dark breathing: Third form, crossing void!

Sumi: YOU USE HIS SAME BREATH STYLE! WHAT ARE YOU HIS DESCENDENT?!

Haruto tries to strike her, she blocks with her ice sword and attempts to slash him. Haruto parries the attack and slices her arm, creating a small cut. Haruto's hair gains a very faint white color.

Sumi: Blood... This is the first time I've bled since my rebirth... By the same breath that killed me!!! WHY DOES IT STILL EXIST?! WHERE THE HELL IS JUFUTO?!

Kinoku: Gravity breathing: Sixth form, Jupiter!

Sumi: Ice wall!

Kinoku cuts the ice wall clean, the shockwave goes flying and gives Sumi another cut.

Kinoku: Jufuto's dead! We killed him.

Sumi: DEAD?!?! What an unreliable man.

Sumi creates a sphere of icy wind around her, blowing everyone back.

Sumi: My analysis is complete.

Haruto, he's clearly the strongest.

Yui, The pretty girl, clearly the fastest.