Enter the darkness. The fated battle {The Dark City}

An Adult who looks just like Haruto stands there surrounded by falling leaves. The man sheaths his sword.

Kid: Your technique was truly impressive!

The adult looks at him.

Tamayami Nakamura. Creator of dark breathing.

Tamayami: This is the same mountain where I created this breath style. This same spot as well. I danced with the blade in the winter's midnight snow.

Kid: Right here?!

Tamayami: Mhm. I always thought that this mountain is a very beautiful place. Maybe someday... A village up here would be nice.

Kid: We should stay here! Please! I want to learn everything I can about dark breathing!

Tamayami gives the boy a soft smile.

Tamayami: Alright then. I'll teach you everything there is to dark breathing, !#%$&0

PRESENT DAY.

Haruto runs for a tower in the fortress

Haruto: Soratsuki... It's time we end this fight between us.

Haruto continues to run.

Haruto: I can't help but worry about everyone.

Haruto: Tatara and Token.

Tatara and Token are both standing in front the entrance to Karakin's room.

Haruto: Odataki and Yui.

Odataki and Yui continue to charge for the revived Nise from Jufuto.

Haruto: Kinoku and Eri.

Kinoku and Eri push for Jufuto's castle.

Haruto: Kaiyo and the others from the guardian seven.

Kaiyo, Kazutora, Bee, Fudoki, Mei, Ashura, and Camie all enter Jufuto's castle.

Haruto: Apparently most of the divisions have been wiped out. Contact with Yuri and Sunaarashi was also lost apparently. Then again, every crow of ours was killed except Yu, so I don't expect for any of us to be in contact until after the fights over.

Yu and the demon crows fight.

Yu: Caw! My job is on the line here, so I'm going to wrap this up! Caw!

Demon crow: Zip it you weird ass bird! Caw!

Yu grips the nichirin Kunai in his beak. The demon crow creates a blade made of bones. The two clash...

Haruto looks up

Haruto: YU!

Yu has a large cut spanning across his entire chest. Yu falls down as Haruto catches him.

Haruto: Yu! I'm so sorry, we should've taken care of that demon instead of leaving it to you.

Yu: C-Caw... My job was on the line, there's no way I wouldn't win...

Haruto: Hm?

Haruto then watches as a headless demon crow falls to the ground and fades away.

Haruto: YU YOU DID IT I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!

Yu: Everything... It's getting so dark... Haruto...

Haruto: Yu stay with me we can't lose you too!

Yu: Caw! It was worth putting... My job on the line... for you... Caw...

Yu's eyes shut as Haruto starts to tear up.

Haruto: WE NEED A MEDIC HERE ASAP!

A medic runs up.