Dark moon apperance! {The waterfall village}

February 28th

Somewhere in Japan there's a town that's destroyed. Dead bodies all over it.

???: So, you willingly hunted me down, to come and kill me? Knowing you'll probably die without backup.

One of the dark moons appears. He has long purple hair that's in a ponytail, he has the same earrings as Haruto though his eyes aren't visible

Token: Your murdering ends today! Dark moon!

Token stands there gripping his sword, he has shortish? Mediumish? hair that's a brown color, his eyes are emerald green.

Dark moon: It's your grave you're digging...

November 29th

Haruto is laying in bed. He's currently staying at a house in the waterfall village. The house is owned by Rengoku. Also Sumire is currently in a coma staying with Tamayo and Yushiro.

Haruto: I guess I should start my training.

Haruto gets up and puts some clothes on, he grabs his sword and opens the door. The rising sun shines over a decent sized village situated on a cliff side. There's a bridge that goes over a body of water created by the Garo falls. The view of the waterfall is amazing. The bridge goes to the other side of the cliff with the other half of the village situated on said cliff.

Haruto: I never want to move out of this place. It's way too beautiful.

Haruto walks through the town and grabs some food for breakfast. Haruto then goes into a small cave where multiple puppets stand. (Like the ones in the sword smith village arc.)

Haruto: Shadow breathing!

Haruto moves around dodging the puppets strikes as he hits them back.

Haruto: Shadow breathing: First form! Shadow step, pierce!

Haruto runs to the puppet and does a flip over it, dodging its attack. A special effect of purple smoke runs along the blade of Haruto. Haruto then kicks off the ground as he lands launching himself towards the puppet, where he stabs it from behind.

Haruto: That one went well! Next!

Haruto grips his sword and inhales deeply, exhales deeply.

Haruto: Shadow breathing: Second form! Shadow spiral!

A special effect of purple smoke appears along Haruto's blade. He takes the blade and spins in a circle making a circular slash, cutting the 'head' off of the training puppet.

Haruto: Next!

Haruto walks to a long tunnel area with a training puppet at the end. There's a rope at the start.

Haruto: Here goes...

Haruto cuts the rope as arrows come flying out of holes in the walls.

Haruto: Shadow breathing: Third form, Shadow hopping!

The purple smoke special effect appears along Haruto's blade and feet. Haruto does small hops holding his sword to his side, dodging the arrows coming at him while quickly advancing to the puppet. The head of the puppet drops after Haruto slashes it.

Haruto: Phew. Just one more, then this over and over again.

A loud inhale can be heard, then an exhale.

Haruto: Shadow breathing: Fourth form, Shadow flow!

Haruto runs back down the hallway deflecting all the arrows and cutting the heads off of all the puppets. Haruto puts the puppets' heads back on and repeats the same process.