Harbinger of death. {The dark riot}

I'm super sorry for abandoning this story. I am finally back (hopefully that was my last break). I planned to have this story finished by April 9th, the anniversary. As we see, that didn't happen. Thank you everyone for the continued support! Please enjoy this chapter!

November 11th

Sumire floats in the sky with her wings out.

Jufuto: It's time, Sumi.

Karakin: Hm? Hando?

Karakin flies in the air looking for Hando.

Karakin: He died in the blast from Sumire?

There's a flashback of Hando using his feathers to make Karakin fly faster so he doesn't get killed in the blast.

Karakin: So he sacrificed himself for me. What an amazing subordinate. That girl must've absorbed him from the blast.

Wareta extends his sword to attack Sunaarashi. Sunaarashi jumps up and uses his whip to spin the sword another direction.

Wareta: Sorry. It seems that time is up!

Wareta gets up and starts running to Jufuto's position.

Sunaarashi: Get back here bastard!

Jufuto: My iron giants. Attack.

Haruto: Sumire... Is she going to fight all eight of those?

Inside of Sumire's conscience.

Sumire: You again?

A voice begins to speak to Sumire.

Voice: Even with your three blood demon arts and your new wings. You won't be able to defeat all eight of them.

Sumire: I have to protect Haruto!

Voice: I can speed up your process of becoming a demon and allow you to gain your fourth blood demon art.

Sumire: Please do it!

Voice: Allow me to say something.

Sumire: What is it?

Voice: When this all started. You were at 5% on your transformation into a demon. Because of your hybrid features you were able to enter a mode that mocked your 10%. At the demon mine, you entered 15% when you used your blood demon art. Because of the atlas you were thrown to 30% and your 30% demon transformation that night threw you into 50% Awakening your third blood demon art was at 65%.

Sumire: So I'm around 65%?

Voice: Wrong. The atlas has accelerated your growth so fast that you would've hit 100% only a month after you absorbed it. However that doctor lady has slowed it, but her medicines have started to die down in your body. When we entered this city you were at 68% however this transformation just now put you at 80%.

Sumire: Will I be able to win at 80%?

Voice: No, you won't. I can boost you to 90, you'll beat these giants, however if you progress too far, you'll hit 95%

Sumire: I'll take it then.

Voice: Once you hit 95% your progression stops and only accelerates based on how strong you will is. With a strong enough will you can stay at 95% forever, however can your will stay that strong for oh so long?

Sumire: I understand! I'll do it!

Voice: Understood. Goodluck, Sumire.

Sumire flies in the sky, a burst of power emerges inside of her.