The heart of the dungeon. {Portal Dungeon.}

March 15th

We see Sumire running around the dungeon; she turns a corner and sees a hallway full of demons. These demons are the same from earlier that Tatara encountered, there's a giant group of these same demons.

Sumire lets out a small growl, her nails extend and change color like always.

Po: Hehe. I don't know what the fuck you are. Human? Demon? But whatever you are, it sure looks tasty!

Sumire runs through the crowd of demons slashing their faces off with her nails. After they all drop dead suddenly more come out of the walls. The floor. the ceiling. Sumire keeps attacking them as more and more appear. She only appears to get angrier and stronger as she destroys the walls, ceiling, floors. She then continues walking through the dungeon.

Meanwhile with Haruto

Haruto: Is that the core of this place or something? A heart...Three spires.

Tatara looks down at the heart and spires.

Tatara (thoughts): It's so well guarded by Po. I need to destroy the orbs on top of the spires. Those orbs are creating energy for this place. Well then here I g-

Tatara looks down and sees Haruto walk towards the right spire.

Tatara: Haruto?!

Haruto walks up as demons charge at him.

Haruto: Flame breathing, first form: Unknowing flame, manifest: Singing birds of the morning flame!

Haruto jumps around cutting up the Po's as he jumps to the right spire.

Haruto: Here I go! Just like this! Flame breathing: First fo-

The Po's all come together and create a giant Po. They grab Haruto's leg and throw him at the left spire. Haruto then bounces off the spire and lands on the forcefield protecting the heart. Blasting him back near the floor of the left spire.

Haruto: Dammit.

Someone drops down from the top of the room and is about to slice away the right spire.

Tatara. Wind breathing: Fifth form: Cold mountain wind!

Tatara cuts away the right spire's orb.

Tatara: Haruto! Go for the left spire!

The giant po goes against the Tatara. It swings its arms for him while Haruto climbs up the spire.

Haruto: Flame breathing, First form: Unknowing flame!

Haruto dashes forward to cut the orb but only the tip of the blade slashes it as flesh grabs him holding him back. The flesh hits Haruto's katana out of his hand, sending it to the ground.

Haruto: Ya know what.

Haruto breathes in and punches the cracked orb causing it to crack even more and shatter.

Haruto: There we go!

Haruto jumps out of the flesh and grabs his katana.

Haruto: Tatara! Go after the final Spire I'll take him on!

Tatara: Got it!

Haruto: Flame breathing, First form: Unknowing Flame, manifest! Samurai!

The special effect of the flame turns into an avatar of a flaming samurai as Haruto cuts Po in half with a vertical sword slash.

Po's body drops to the ground as it splits itself even more. It creates a giant circle with eight giant flesh sticking out. It almost looks like a flower.