Battles begin! The bullet demons warzone. {The Dark City}

Here we have a very poor drawing of the south part of this town, where the slayers have arrived

Here we have a very poor drawing of the south part of this town, where the slayers have arrived. Below is a Key/Legend to the map.

Pink square: Multiple buildings.

Orange lines: District borders.

H: Haruto's team

T: Tatara's team

K: Kinoku's team

KY: Kaiyo and Yuri's group

S1: Squadron one

S2: Squadron two 

S3: Squadron three

M: Medical unit

Dark grey area on the left: Cliff side/rough mountains.

Blue circle: Iced lake.

Purple line at the top: Wall to the inner city

Purple line starting at H: Haruto's group path

Green line starting at T: Tatara's group path

Grey line starting at K: Kinoku's group path.

Note: There are more squadrons than three. I just decided to only show three for the moment.

Inside one of the buildings, a maniacal laughter can be heard.

Dark moon: Finally, the slayers found us. It's time to slaughter them all. No, They'll get here soon enough, I can feel it.

The laughter continues as the demon smiles in thoughts of the warzone he'll create.

DARK MOON SEVEN: DANGAN

Dark moon: Finally.... Someone to play with me.... We won't be lonely soon.

DARK MOON SIX: SHIFSU.

Dark moon: He's here. That dark breathing kid. Come and find me, Haruto!

The dark moon creates a smile that spreads across his face, excited for the coming battle.

DARK MOON FIVE: BAKUSEI.

Kinoku: Going off of our senses, we're going to try and find the closest dark moon as possible. Let's move into the city!

Rozushi: Going off of my senses There's about three high ranking demons here.

Eri: Let's be honest here. With the way our group is right now, we're the weakest out of the three groups.

Kinoku: While that is true, the steaks are too high this time. If I have to, I'll use my forbidden final form. You also are a forbidden breath style user for a reason. If I use my final form, that alone will put us above the other two teams by quite the margin.