What started it all...

IMPORTANT

A/N

Hello! This is the author Saturn from the future! I am here to tell everyone that the rewritten version has officially been published! It's more consistent and a more refined version of this story so I highly recommend following that instead. If you still wish to read this version feel more than welcome to! Enjoy!

February 3rd.

A door to a house opens up and shows a scenery of snow falling down with trees nearby.

???: Yay! It's finally snowing! Mom, Dad, I'll be out playing!

Mom: Be safe Haruto!

The boy runs out of the house and it's shown that the boy has dark purple hair and purple eyes. The boy is shown living in a small neighborhood in a snow covered forest.

Haruto: Token! Tatara! Sumire! Let's go and play in the snow!

Two boys run out of separate houses and high five Haruto.

???: What's taking up Sumire's time?

Inside a house a girl is shown. She has dark blue hair that almost looks black, Her eyes are ocean blue.

Sumire: Mom, can I go with them..?

Sumire's mom: Yeah, it would be better if you were gone.

Sumire's mom's blood red eyes glare at Sumire. The eyes are a different shape then normal eyes. Sumire quickly runs out of the house.

a few hours later

A boy with red hair and red eyes named Tatara stands up.

Tatara: Alright I think it's time I head home.

Tatara Sato.

Sumire: Alright! I'll walk with you home, okay?

Sumire Ryu.

A boy with emerald green eyes and brown hair, named Token. He looks at Haruto about to say something.

Token Takahashi.

Token: Haruto. There's something I need to tell you. Sumire's parents have been acting suspicious lately. Sumire doesn't want to be home often during the day which is when they stay home. They're inside all day long! But at night they disappear for who knows what. We have to watch out for Sumire. And we have to protect her no matter what.

Haruto: Now that you mention it, you're right. We'll protect Sumire no matter what!

Haruto smiles watching the sunset.

Haruto Nakamura.

Token walks home as Haruto watches the sunset. Then Haruto walks to his house and goes to sleep.

Midnight.

A man with a suit on enters a house in the snow forest.

???: I know you two must be starving for food.

Sumire's mom sees him and instantly bows down with her husband right beside her bowing down as well.

???: Eat well you two.

The man in the suit sets down a human corpse for Sumire's parents to feast on.

The man in the suit is Muzan. The original demon.

Muzan: So, I've acquired quite a bit of nichirin from my lower moons, upper moons, and even some more of my powerful demons. They've given me the blades of demon hunters which I've melted and added my own blood to this nichirin. I've also added much more to this and would like to experiment with this. I want to create the perfect body, the perfect demon for me to take over and absorb their powers as well. I've decided that the vessel should be none other then your daughter, Sumire.