Training, sparring, and pure hell! {Demon Hunting}

February 3rd - March 1st (two year time skip.)

Haruto: WHAT THE FUCK! I SWEAR WHOEVER KILLED YOU ALL, I'LL KILL THEM A MILLION TIMES OVER FOR YOU GUYS!

Rengoku is running and looks over at Haruto's house and sees him screaming in the window.

Rengoku (thoughts): I want to help the kid, I want to comfort him, but I have to kill this demon before he kills more families!

Tatara is inside his house. His mom and dad are missing but he sees his little sister in his house with a giant cut in her stomach.

Tatara: YUKKI!

He holds her body in his hands crying.

Rengoku arrives at a completely destroyed house and sees Token standing there holding Sumire.

Token: LET MOM GO!

The giant bird demon drops a lady into his mouth.

Bird demon: Sorry, what was that? Well I let her go. You happy kid?

Token: ILL FUCKING KILL YOU!

Rengoku jumps right to the bird demon as he flies up to the air

Bird demon: Ooooo a hashira! Well I'd gladly devour you if the clouds weren't about to go away. Well then by-

Haruto: HEY LISTEN HERE! I'LL MAKE SURE I CUT YOU UP EVERY SECOND OF THE NIGHT! AND I'LL KILL YOU OVER A MILLION TIMES FOR EACH MEMBER OF MY FAMILY YOU KILLED!

bird demon: Whatever kid. I doubt you'll survive tonight.

The bird demon flies off.

Haruto: HEY YOU COWA-

Haruto passes out and is caught by Rengoku.

Yukki is taken to the doctor and is still alive. A few days later Haruto awakes in Rengoku's house with Sumire, Tatara, and Token all in the room.

Rengoku: As you all saw. Demons exist. Haruto I saw you holding that sword with it in that demon's chest. You have potential to become a demon slayer.

Tatara: I've decided that I'll become a demon slayer, so that what happened to Yukki can never happen to her again.

Token: I'm also going to join the demon slayers and I'll become a hashira, So I can always protect Sumire.

Rengoku: If you wish Haruto, I will train you.

This is when training started while Sumire stayed in a coma. We all ran around a mountain with wooden swords and practiced swings. Then at the end of the day Rengoku said this.

Rengoku: Haruto, Token. You'll be training under me from now on. Tatara, your attacks seem to suit another breath style, not flame breathing. Which is why I'm having the former wind hashira come get you to train you.

Tatara: Thank you Rengoku!

Haruto and Token: Thank you for taking us as your students!

A few days later an old man came and left with Tatara, who knew when we'd be able to see him again. Every day after that me and Token trained with wooden swords. We practiced using total concentration and breaths. Every night we'd go around the mountain lighting torches and wisteria incense to keep demons away. After half a year he taught us breath styles and taught us how to use flame breathing with real swords. One night I watched the sunset alone and that night I was taught something I never thought I'd hear.

Rengoku: Haruto

Haruto is sitting on a rock watching the sunset. He turns to the side to see Rengoku.