Emerge {The dark riot}

November 10th

Nise: You bastard Karakin!

Karakin: The dark castle was left in Soratsuki's hands. Soratsuki would've had to fight me to prevent me from leaving if he didn't know my plan. Also Jufuto assigned me to do nothing. Don't you think that's odd?

Nise: What?

Karakin: After all, we know your goal is the fruit. Because of me.

Nise: Blood demon art: Crystallization!

Nise is covered in crystal samurai armor holding a large crystal blade.

Karakin: It's too late, Nise. I'll tell you about my blood demon art. My blood demon art is my wings. I can regrow these feathers extremely fast, they're also made up of a metal like substance that's very powerful but doesn't slow me down.

Nise: What is your point in telling me this?

Karakin: My feathers carry a poison on them.

Nise: What?!

Karakin: A poison that only gives a small sting to humans, but to demons...

Nise: What does it do?! Tell me Kar-

Nise looks in shock.

Karakin: Your body feels heavy doesn't it?

Nise: It's so heavy...

Karakin: My poison affects demons the most, it makes them feel slow and heavy. Sometimes, it's too effective on demons and kills them.

Nise: What do you mean?!

Karakin: Don't worry, one slash wouldn't be enough to kill you, Nise.

Nise: Blood demon art: Crystallization seed!

Karakin: Hm?

Giant crystals that look like roots of a tree grow from inside of Karakin.

Karakin: W-what?

Nise: I planted a crystal seed on you, now that it's grown you will finally die your death, Karakin.

Karakin: W-why...

Nise: Goodbye, Karakin.

Karakin (thoughts): Is this really it? Is this really the end?

Nise: Now onto killing that bastard Jufuto.

Karakin: Oh? you're leaving already?

Nise: What?!

Karakin stands there smiling at Nise.

Karakin: Did you really think I didn't know about the seed? I simply had Hando use his feather to pick the seed up and move it.

Nise turns to look at where the seed opened. Karakin is still stabbed by it.

Nise: If you're standing next to me right now, then who is the one that was stabbed?!

Karakin: Oh that? That's just an illusion I had Hando make for me. Right?

Hando: Yeah. An Iron giant is on its way here.

Karakin: Good.

Nise crystalizes samurai armor with a large katana onto his body.

Nise: I will continue to fight! Come, Karakin!

Karakin: It's here.

The wall behind Nise breaks as a very tall demon covered in armor grabs Nise and starts to run with him.