Mt. Iwaki. {The atlas}

October 7th - October 9th.

NUMBER EIGHT ON THE HASHIRA TAG?! I love each and everyone of you guys that support this series, I really mean it and I hope this series keeps satisfying you and I hope you all enjoy what's to come! Love you all! Now onto the chapter!

Haruto, Sumire, Tatara, and Odataki are all walking down a path.

Tatara: How much longer..Haruto?

Sumire looks exhausted.

Haruto: Well, thinking about our speed. We'll probably get there on the ninth.

Tatara: The ninth?!

Sumire sighs.

Tatara: Here Sumire.

Tatara picks Sumire up and carries her on his back.

Odataki: It's the atlas we're going for, I wouldn't complain too much. It'll be worth it.

Tatara: What even is the damn atlas?!

Haruto: It's supposed to be a place, or an item, or something that belonged to one of the first demons ever. The demon is dead now but finding anything about this demon would be amazing! It could also help us find a cure for demons!

Tatara: Really?!

Haruto: There's a chance. Hopefully it'll save Sumire too.

The two smile at each other.

Odataki: We should get some food for now, it'll probably be a good chance to stock up on food.

Tatara: Yeah!

Yu: Caw! Caw! Feed me Haruto! I'm starving! Caw!

Haruto: Don't the demon slayers feed you?!

Yu: Caw! Yes they do! I just like to use you for extra food! Caw! Caw!

Haruto: Yu!

Yu: Caw! I haven't eaten with you in a while! That's why! Caw! Caw!

Haruto: You're right Yu. Here, come down and rest on my shoulder.

Yu flies down to Haruto's shoulder.

Haruto: Alright! Let's get some food.

The group all eats food as Haruto has some food set aside for Yu.

Tatara: I wonder what we'll find at the atlas. Where is it even?

Haruto: Mt. Iwaki! Apparently the mountain is massive so it might take us a while to find this atlas.

Tatara: So it'll probably be flooded with demons, right?

Haruto: Pro-

Odataki: If it's something of one of the very first demons and I'd expect it to be something very important to Muzan and the higher up demons, So if it's something important and they aren't in possession of it then that means no demon has found it, so I doubt there'll be a ton of demon.

Haruto: Yeah. Perhaps you're right.

Odataki: Mt. Iwaki is in the northernmost regions of mainland Japan. Of course there's Hokkaido, but that's not a part of mainland Japan.

Haruto: Wow! We'll be going so far north! Let's get to it!

The group walk for many parts of the day as Yu guides them, either from Haruto's shoulder or while he's in the air. The group stops in a town and checks into a hotel and rest up there.

October 8th

Haruto wakes up first, he sees Odataki slowly wake up next.

Haruto: Odataki! You know what today is?