Special Chapter!!! 💍 (Thank You 9.7K Reader!!❤)

Kiba's Point of View

It's been an awesome year for me and (y/n). Since she came back to Konoha last year, she became a student with all of us. She and her cat lives with me and Akamaru. It got complicated at first, but I'm not complaining. No matter all the fights we have, just having her in bed with me is all I care about. She's even helping me pass my classes, which is kind of embarrassing, but at least I can still play in games and get noticed by other bigger teams after I'll graduate college in six more months. She gave me the best awards when I passed my tests, if you know what I mean.

Our friends have gotten happier as well. Naruto and Hinata got married six months ago. Sasuke and Sakura elope right after them. Sai and Ino recently got engaged, too. I know Shikamaru is complaining how Temari is trying to get him to put a ring on her since Gaara and Kagome got married before everyone else did. Basically, everyone seems to be thinking it's time to start a family. All, but (y/n), apparently. She doesn't seem like she wants to get married. Of course, I didn't want to ask her because I don't want her to think I'm planning to do it sooner. Which I am actually thinking of proposing. It just makes me wonder if she does think about it or not. 

(Y/N)'s Point of View

"So, when are you and Kiba going to tie the knot?" Ino asks me.

"Not for a long time." I answer her.

It's been a year since I returned home to finish school at the university with my friends. Sweets and I enjoyed every moment we spent both at school and home. I also took a job as assistant manager at Touka's cafe after my classes. Also, I made extra money by selling my photos there and offered family portraits. Kiba's been a great roommate and boyfriend, too. It still makes me look forward to what the future looks like for us.

"He hasn't talked about it?" Sakura asks. "He doesn't have a family member who forbid you to marry him like Sasuke's grandfather did to me, right?"

"No- Well, his mom's still not much fund of me since I like cats and can't eat her hard meat foods, but other than that, no. Besides, we've been officially dating for a year. Isn't it too early for me to think about it?"

"Well, technically, about four or five years," Temari comments. "You both started dating in high school even after a short breakup. You both still got back together before senior year ended. Don't lie to me about you guys not really dating while you were in America. Kagome told you there were men going after you until you made it clear to them that you have a boyfriend. Plus, the 'Sexy Christmas' present for Kiba."

"Well -"

"Even Kiba claimed you as his girlfriend when girls tried to get with him. So, Temari's right. You've been dating for a long time now." Tenten said.

"S-Still, I don't have any thoughts of marriage yet. So, how's Neji doing, Tenten?

"He's good, but don't change the subject." Tenten said to me.

"Why not think about it, (y/n)?" Hinata asks me.

"It's not that I don't want to. I just think I need time to see if I can really be ready to start a family and..." I said, looking at my tea. "I'm not sure if he actually wants to get married."

Kiba's Point of View

I parked my car outside of the building. Akamaru and I walk out of the car and past the guard. He knows who's my mom since she is well known to everyone in the building. Not in a good way. Once I signed my name and sat on the metal chair to wait for the person I am visiting today. My legs shake annoyingly while I wait for him to show up. My heart is beating fast, all nervous for what his answer would be. I'm also trying to control my hidden rage and hope I won't beat him up at first sight.