Chapter 06 - Girls Day

Messages - Group Chat: Sakura, Ino, Hinata, & TenTen

Sakura: Hey! I have started this group chat to surprise (Y/N) at her job! 😆

Ino: U sure she wants that? Lol

Sakura: Rather, she hates it or not. It's been a week since she started working there, so we should support her!

Ino: Well, we do need to discuss the Valentine's Day event next week. My mom wants to know how many flowers and what kind. 🌹⚘❤

Tenten: Dang it. I was so caught on studying for the exams, so I can get in Konoha University that I completely forgot lol 😅

Ino: HOW COULD YOU FORGET HOW IMPORTANT IT IS!!?!?😡

Ino: Do you want another terrible Valentine's Day again like last year!?!?

Sakura: Oh gosh, it still haunts me... 😰

Tenten: It really was, but let's make sure it never happens again!

Hinata: If I remember correctly, (Y/N) said she'll be working tomorrow after school. I'm free that day. It'll be nice to see her work.

Tenten: I'm got gym tomorrow, but I'll meet up afterward. What's the place called?

Sakura: It's called Akatsuki Restaurant <sends address>

Hinata: Isn't the restaurant often getting some gang members? Should we bring the boys to protect us?

Ino: WHAT!?!? We're much stronger than those boys! We can protect each other!

Ino: 💜💜💜 But it would be nice to go on a date with Sai there! 💜💜💜

Ino: But no! We need to get this event done! I just talked to my parents again. They said they're willing to give the rest of the roses, but we have to give a price and how many we need.

Tenten: Then it's settled. No boys, get food, and calm Ino down.

(Author: This pic is the restaurant)

(Y/N)'s Point of View - Next day later at (Y/N)'s Job

When I first arrived at the Akatsuki Restaurant, my first impression was WOW! It's a small five-star restaurant with about 20 tables inside and 6 tables outside as well as a bar with 10 chairs. The insides had dark theme colors with their main colors, black and red, lively chill café music playing, and nice and funny people. The manager here who hired me, Nagato, started this restaurant with his assistant manager/host Konan and her husband, Yahiko, who died after the first two years in business. They hired me because they needed all the help they could get. They understand I'm still in high school, so I can only work on Tuesdays and Thursdays from after school to closing, which is at 10:00 pm. As well on Saturdays from opening which is 9:00am to 4:00pm. They also told me that I should always wear an apron that has the restaurant's logo on it. The chefs here are Kisame, Kakuzu, and Tobi. The other waiters are Sasori, Deidara, and me, who is the only waitress here. While the busboy or what Deidara told me, the "cleaning your tips away boy" is Zetsu. I was very glad they gave me a chance to work with them and helped me a lot on my first two days here. I admit, it is really hard to memorize orders and balance plates and drinks on the tray. I'm lucky that I didn't break any of them yet.