Author Talks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys! Thank you to all the people who read my first story!!!

I was so thankful for my story to gain 9.7k readers that I thought I would write a special chapter of Kiba finally asking reader-chan to marry him.

Also, I thought I would finally explain my process of the story, what was planned, and what was changed.

Here it goes:

1. I had planned for this story to be only told through text messages. Like only text messages throughout the whole story. But I know there may be some holes here and there, which led to making a full story instead. 

2. Reader-chan was going to choose between Kiba or Sasuke at the last chapter, but I cut that off when I put Yumi in the story.

3. This story was going to have an Alter ending with reader-chan choosing Sasuke instead. I had it in my drafts as well, but I didn't keep it. I couldn't think of a proper ending for Sasuke x Reader that doesn't sound slightly unhappy.

4. There were also going to be two other alter endings as well. One where she goes back to Idate and the other where she chose herself.

5. Although Idate was a Naruto character, I did not originally pick him as reader-chan's ex-boyfriend. It was planned to have Rin from the anime called Free as another crossover. However, I did mention him in chapter 13, so all is good.

6. I was debating to have Kakashi Sensei as another ending or have a scene where Kakashi treated reader-chan a little bit more than a student. So, I made Touka instead, which I had a scene to where he confessed to reader-chan how and why he loves Touka. However, I made a tough choice to move him from high school teacher to college teacher and remove the scenes.

7. Tamaki wasn't supposed to be dead and was the main villain in the story instead of Yumi. I may not like how Kiba just quickly headed over heels for her with no story like the other characters in the anime/manga, but I couldn't continue to make her the bad guy. Killing her was an easy choice to do because she did nothing wrong in the anime/manga, so I want to keep her as a good person.

8. Yumi was just going to be mentioned only once in Chapter 7 until the made Tamkai dead decision. If you were reading my story while it was ongoing, you probably already read that she was Tamaki's sister, but now she's known as cousin.

9. I was going to write an eight year jump, but changed my mind since I am currently writing two other stories.

10. I was going to explain more about Kagome and about her life. I had even thought about making a spin-off. Sadly, I did not, but I made her a Naruto series story instead.

***AUTHOR'S UPDATE: I wrote a prequel about her called My Yakuza Girlfriend***

11. I did not plan to tell you what happened at the Valentine's Day Dance. That was there to be nothing and to make you wonder what the heck happened. So, in a way, I don't even know what happened either.

12. I thought about a lemon chapter, but I couldn't do it. So, just short scenes would have to do for now. I even thought about reader-chun to have a yaoi dream with Sasuke and Kiba together in bed without her, but it was too extreme for me to write. 

Again, thank you for supporting and reading this story. Please read my other stories:

1. The Life of Kaguya Kagome

2. My Long Journey as a Shinobi (and to his heart)

3. Dear Magic Shop

4. My Yakuza Girlfriend (prequel to this story)

5. Bleach story Coming soon...

I promise you that you will love them as much as you love this one. See you soon! ^.^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~