Chapter 26 - A New Problem (part one)

Back in Konoha – (Y/N)'s Point of View

"So, that's what really happened?" I ask in disbelief. Staring down at Kiba, who is on his hands and knees while apologizing and telling me everything. And I do mean everything.

Kiba told me his relationship with the real Tamaki and how she died. His arrangement with Yumi after Tamaki's death. Her threats were to send a misleading photo and forced Kiba to break up with me. Send Sakura as a spy to befriend the devil while getting the photo and other backups. Asked Sasuke to keep an eye on me. He even admitted that he was there when Sasuke and I made out. Meaning he had heard me call him the love of my life. Then he told me that Yumi has personality disorder and been missing her appointments as well as not taking any medication. While I was gone, it was time for the three of them to take action. Sakura went to Principle Tsunade and showed her videos and photos of Yumi and her friends bullying me. As well as mentioned, the time they tried to run me over. Sasuke went to her old therapist and told them about her actions and doesn't seem to be getting any better. Kiba went to his mom at the police satiation with proof that Yumi was illegally selling her medication.

"What's going to happen to Yumi?" I ask Kiba.

"She went straight to the nut house where she belongs," Kiba said, not lifting his head up to face me. He remains on his hands and knees and stares down on the ground. "Her friends are still in school, but they got expelled for a few weeks. So, they won't bother you either."

"Kiba, I-"

"I'm sorry..." Kiba said. "I'm so sorry I hurt you so much. I promised you that I wouldn't hurt you and I broke it. I'm sorry I never told you about Tamaki and Yumi. I'm sorry it took me so long to get rid of that b****." His voice shakes every time he speaks.

"Kiba..."

"I'm sorry for every tear you shed because of me," he continues to apologize to me while crying. "I'm sorry that I didn't tell you my plan from the start. I'm sorry that I didn't tell you about the bet. I only said that so the other teammates wouldn't come near you. I was trying to protect you while also wanting you to only be mine. I'm sorry for everything, (y/n)."

"Kiba, please let me-"

"I know I don't deserve another chance. I love you so much that I want to keep you safe. Even if it means I had to break my promises and lose you completely."

"K-K-Kiba, did you just say-"

"(y/n), I know it will take a long time for you to trust me or even be friends with me again, but please know that I am deeply sorry and I hope you can be happy again with whoever you love now-"

"DAMN IT KIBA! LET ME TALK!" I scream at him all annoyed that he kept cutting me off and punch his head hard so he can stop talking. His face hit face flat on the ground.

"OW! WHAT THE HECK!" Kiba screamed back at me and stood up while rubbing the area of his head and face. "YOU COULD'VE OF DAMAGE MY SKULL AND BROKE MY NOSE!!"

"YOU WOULDN'T SHUT UP SO WHAT WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO!!!" I scream back at him.

"JUST SAY SOMETHING, FUR BALL!! YOU DON'T NEED TO BE ALL VIOLENT WHILE I'M TRYING TO BE SWEET HERE!!"

"I DID BUT YOU KEPT CUTTING ME OFF, MUTT!!"

"AHHH! WHY DO I EVEN TRY TO- Huh?" Kiba stops screaming at me the moment I start laughing.

"Sorry, mutt," I said while trying to stop laughing. "It's been a long time since we argued. I miss it so much." My laughter grows the more I try to control it.

"Ha... I miss this too," Kiba said, then took the chance to come closer to me. However, he stops himself to do so.

My laughter finally calms down, which led to an awkward silence. We both stare at each other, not saying a word. I know why he didn't want to hug or kiss me. It's the same reason why I'm not doing the same. We both don't know what this makes us. Do we continue where we left off or start over? I guess that's still my choice to make. Then I remember my trip to Tokyo and the reason why I was there.